**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upgrade your Daily Login Calendar this November!

1234568»

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

For Conquerors, this calendar is the equivalent of getting socks for Christmas ! MEH

Charcoal, because we're naughty for not being uncollected.

Everyone's talking about 5 star shards being taken away.
    Consider the 4 star shards to be somewhat of a reward too, can you?
    Even after becoming uncollected, 4 stars are currently more useful to me than 7.5% of a 5 star crystal.
    You don't NEED 5 stars to become uncollected..In my opinion, this was a good upgrade. It could have been better but still it is in no way "A slap in the face"

Shocking: there is life beyond Act 5, like Act 6!

It’s not about worthiness of the champ, it’s about resources . To go to 5*r4 you need 12 t4b, 7 t4cc, 16 t1alpha and 4 t2 alpha.

What I am trying to say is, you have to recognize where you are in the game, if you cannot max out a 4 star to become uncollected, what are you going to do with a 5 star?

A 5 star is not a magic ticket.
    If you still are collected, 4 stars are more beneficial for your account. 5 stars are for endgame content and if you are still in act 3 or act 4, you’re barely mid level.

@FeroX_the_fat_hering

The jump from R3 to R4 is equally massive. My 4* R5 Blade is at 1438 attack rating, my 5* R4 Blade is at 2133. That's a jump of almost 700 attack rating or +48%. That's +48% damage, +48% damage per defensive power gain, +48% damage per second. Then I'm not talking about the multiplication by crits, class advantage and danger sense.

Yeah, in theory you can complete almost everything in this game with maxed 4*. But higher 5* make it so much easier, faster, and more importantly, cheaper. You really can't say that 4* are more beneficial than 5* in the long run.
    Sorry for the bit hostile tone in my last responses, but I'm really tired of higher-end players telling people becoming UC is a walk-in-the-park and if they disagree or need the extra fire power from 5*, they are lazy buns who just need to #gitgud. Back in the day, they had to do it with maxed 4* so conquerors should be glad with the extra 4* shards and STHU.

I really miss empathy here, because I'm 100% sure if they were in the position of conquerors today, they would be screaming as hell as well. This game progress demands building a 5* roster very early on. Why can't conquerors?

Still, special shout-out to the higher-end players who do support conquerors getting 5* shards. Much appreciated!
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Not agreeing doesn’t mean you’re being hostile

You really can't say that 4* are more beneficial than 5* in the long run.
    That would be silly

I am not an high end player, I am a beginner who started in may.
    Don’t overlook 4 stars, they may be more beneficial for you now

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Sorry for the bit hostile tone in my last responses, but I'm really tired of higher-end players telling people becoming UC is a walk-in-the-park and if they disagree or need the extra fire power from 5*, they are lazy buns who just need to #gitgud. Back in the day, they had to do it with maxed 4* so conquerors should be glad with the extra 4* shards and STHU.

I really miss empathy here, because I'm 100% sure if they were in the position of conquerors today, they would be screaming as hell as well. This game progress demands building a 5* roster very early on. Why can't conquerors?

Still, special shout-out to the higher-end players who do support conquerors getting 5* shards. Much appreciated!

It definitely does not demand you develop a 5* roster early. You want to. Those are two very different things. You dont NEED a single 5* until Act 6. So unless you have act 5 completely explored you dont need 5*s at all. Most people have more than a few by the time act 5 exploration is complete. Wanting to skip straight to cavalier by doing a single run through 6.1 is not the game demanding anything, it's you desiring to do something earlier than older players even had the option of doing.

I'm not saying wanting to do that is inherently bad though so don't take it as such. Don't try to act like it's demanded of you is all I'm saying
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I became uncollected today. Nov 1st.
    I know i have to wait for dec for the change but where is my new uncollected calendar?
    Thought it was seperate from monthly calendar.
    Can someone help me?

Maybe wait for your current non-uncollected weekly calendar to finish, then once it refreshes it should be the uncollected one.

It definitely does not demand you develop a 5* roster early. You want to. Those are two very different things. You dont NEED a single 5* until Act 6. So unless you have act 5 completely explored you dont need 5*s at all. Most people have more than a few by the time act 5 exploration is complete. Wanting to skip straight to cavalier by doing a single run through 6.1 is not the game demanding anything, it's you desiring to do something earlier than older players even had the option of doing.

I'm not saying wanting to do that is inherently bad though so don't take it as such. Don't try to act like it's demanded of you is all I'm saying
    I'm having a laugh here. Not a single 5* till Act 6? U mad bro? That's straight unworldly. 5* are the new 4* man, I doubt you even play this game with the statements you made. You just proved my point. Zero empathy there, absolutely zero. You had it hard so everyone needs to have it hard. I should be glad the vets aren't running this game or I wouldn't get any 5* shards until Uncollected.

That would be silly

@FeroX_the_fat_hering

Trust me, 4* are not beneficial once you start getting 5*. I don't think you understand that until you get some 5* yourself.

I'm having a laugh here. Not a single 5* till Act 6? U mad bro? That's straight unworldly. 5* are the new 4* man, I doubt you even play this game with the statements you made. You just proved my point. Zero empathy there, absolutely zero. You had it hard so everyone needs to have it hard. I should be glad the vets aren't running this game or I wouldn't get any 5* shards until Uncollected.
    I said you dont NEED them. That doesnt mean you wont or shouldn't have any. You said the game DEMANDS an early 5* roster which is just false and ridiculous.

I said you dont NEED them. That doesnt mean you wont or shouldn't have any. You said the game DEMANDS an early 5* roster which is just false and ridiculous.
    Yes, the game DEMANDS a 5* roster because Kabam decided to bar 4* from Act 6. Unless you want people to stick to UC indefinitely, you need to start with building up a 5* roster from Conqueror so by the time you reach Act 6, your roster is mature enough to take the challenge.

Besides, 5* are resource-wise cheaper to rank-up than 4*. You need at least 665,277 gold, 5 t3bc, 3 t2cc, 3 t3cc, 4 t1ac, 8 t4bc and 3 t4cc to fully max-out a 4*. For a R3 5*, you need at least 763,975 gold, 6 t4bc, 3 t3cc, 3 t4cc and 10 t1ac. As catalysts are the more scarce resource, you better invest in 5*. Plus, 5* can be ranked even further and the gap between a R5 4* and R3 5* widens: Sparkey has as R5 4* 1283 base attack rating while R3 5* has 1420 base attack rating or +10,7% more attack rating (this has a multiplicative effect for masteries, crit damage and abilities).

In this game you don't strictly NEED anything, but such words games are false and ridiculous. 5* are the new 4*, apparently some vets didn't get the memo.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Actually only getting 4* shards from being Proven at the end of the month is a downgrade from getting 5* shards and is just going to make it that much harder to advance in the game, this new calendar is a disappointment

I see the opposite, more regular 4* champions , 1 a month (instead of the 1-2 5* Per year you'd get with the old) will help you to tackle challenges sooner rather than later.
    Are you kidding me? In 2019 with 4* barred from Act 6 telling people that 4* tackle challenges later?
    Nope, it’s easily observable that a 4* has infinitely more potential to help a player clear content They are facing like act 4 and 5 rather than 1/20th-1/10th of a 5* as you cannot use shards to clear content where you can use 4*s to clear content. I think you’re kidding yourself.

Yes, the game DEMANDS a 5* roster because Kabam decided to bar 4* from Act 6. Unless you want people to stick to UC indefinitely, you need to start with building up a 5* roster from Conqueror so by the time you reach Act 6, your roster is mature enough to take the challenge.

Besides, 5* are resource-wise cheaper to rank-up than 4*. You need at least 665,277 gold, 5 t3bc, 3 t2cc, 3 t3cc, 4 t1ac, 8 t4bc and 3 t4cc to fully max-out a 4*. For a R3 5*, you need at least 763,975 gold, 6 t4bc, 3 t3cc, 3 t4cc and 10 t1ac. As catalysts are the more scarce resource, you better invest in 5*. Plus, 5* can be ranked even further and the gap between a R5 4* and R3 5* widens: Sparkey has as R5 4* 1283 base attack rating while R3 5* has 1420 base attack rating or +10,7% more attack rating (this has a multiplicative effect for masteries, crit damage and abilities).

In this game you don't strictly NEED anything, but such words games are false and ridiculous. 5* are the new 4*, apparently some vets didn't get the memo.
    You're absolutely delusional if you think you HAVE to start working on your 5* roster before you're uncollected. There's typically going to be a large gap of time between getting uncollected and exploring Act 5. You have plenty of time during that to gradually build your roster. I cant understand for the life of me why new players think they should be able to do everything in this game right away. Explore Act 5, finish the variants that you can, finish a LoL path, then start worrying about Act 6
    5*s are also nowhere close to "the new 4*s" yet either. I play in one of the top rated AQ alliances in the game and I can really only think of one person in it that uses 6*s more than 5*s.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited November 2019

That would be silly

@FeroX_the_fat_hering

Trust me, 4* are not beneficial once you start getting 5*. I don't think you understand that until you get some 5* yourself.
    I’ll take my changes and enjoy my uncollected title, it’s really awesome

• Not agreeing doesn’t mean you’re being hostile

That would be silly

@FeroX_the_fat_hering

4* not being beneficial once you start getting 5*? I have 5* and I still use 4* on my team. 5* require resources and some a good amount of rng. Some people will even use there duped 4* over the same version of a 5* just because it is not duped it. 5* the game does not demand a 5* roster, end game may have some different requirements, but conqueror to uncollected does not "demand" a 5* roster. It does however demand a knowledge of the game, your champs, and skill
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    My problem isn’t acquiring 4 or 5*s, my problem is getting good 4*s and 5*s and then duping then!
  • Si34Si34 Posts: 1
    So iv gone from getting 5* shards to 4* shards thanks a lot that’s a great improvement 🤦‍♂️
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Si34 said:

So iv gone from getting 5* shards to 4* shards thanks a lot that’s a great improvement 🤦‍♂️

Go beat the collector then.
  • I for one think it’s shady to act like your gonna introduce a more beneficial calendar and then pull our 5 star shards. We get and got plenty of 4 and 3 star heroes. The only thing that is remotely worth anything anymore to log in everyday is the catalyst crystal. I definitely don’t feel a need to login everyday anymore.
  • Actually only getting 4* shards from being Proven at the end of the month is a downgrade from getting 5* shards and is just going to make it that much harder to advance in the game, this new calendar is a disappointment

You're so right. I'm Proven right now and the changes suck.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146

Explore Act 5, finish the variants that you can, finish a LoL path, then start worrying about Act 6

I don't understand why waiting so long to do Act 6 is the conventional wisdom among veteran players. Exploring Act 5 before going for Cavalier seems completely unnecessary. Cavalier is the only stage after UC that gets you ongoing, increased benefits and exclusive offers throughout the game. Variants don't get you that. LOL doesn't get you that. Exploring Act 5 doesn't get you that.

Cavalier came out around the time I became UC. I could not see any rationale or logic to pursuing any other permanent game content before becoming Cavalier. Other than if I attempted Cavalier and absolutely hit a wall and could not complete it. So after UC I finished one path through the rest of Act 5 and Act 6 Chapter 1. I haven't done any Variant, LOL, ROL or further Act 5 exploration before doing that. Now I have the better daily crystals and offers which can make doing that other content easier.

Explore Act 5, finish the variants that you can, finish a LoL path, then start worrying about Act 6

I don't understand why waiting so long to do Act 6 is the conventional wisdom among veteran players. Exploring Act 5 before going for Cavalier seems completely unnecessary. Cavalier is the only stage after UC that gets you ongoing, increased benefits and exclusive offers throughout the game. Variants don't get you that. LOL doesn't get you that. Exploring Act 5 doesn't get you that.

Cavalier came out around the time I became UC. I could not see any rationale or logic to pursuing any other permanent game content before becoming Cavalier. Other than if I attempted Cavalier and absolutely hit a wall and could not complete it. So after UC I finished one path through the rest of Act 5 and Act 6 Chapter 1. I haven't done any Variant, LOL, ROL or further Act 5 exploration before doing that. Now I have the better daily crystals and offers which can make doing that other content easier.
    If you have the roster or ability to do so, that's fine. However, if you're not lucky enough to get the champs needed to finish a 6.1 run or dont have the ability to do it with what you have then what I said is perfectly valid. There's still plenty of content to work on that doesn't have rarity restrictions on it that will still be working toward progression while building your roster.

I never said moving faster was bad, just that it's by no means necessary
    Plus spending more time in Act 5 gives you more expose and time to learn how to play against nodes and champs that are a tier lower than Act 6. By the time you're comfortable with that level of content the jump to Act 6 isn't near as bad.

Sure some people dont NEED that but to discount that progression pace for someone struggling already is silly.
  • I just got uncollected last night. And the calendar is the same so for the 10 units On day 6. But the calendar that still shows up is the proven one. When will the uncollected calendar show, or am I stuck with the proven one for this month?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    EnMgld said:

I just got uncollected last night. And the calendar is the same so for the 10 units On day 6. But the calendar that still shows up is the proven one. When will the uncollected calendar show, or am I stuck with the proven one for this month?

Your calendar won't change until next month.
  • I'm dumb lol. Didn't see the section after that said it. Thanks. At the very least I already have havok so it's not too bad. I just miss out on that chance for a 5.
  • So if Summoners get two fully formed 3* crystals, then why cant Proven get at least one fully formed 4* crystal and then some more 4* shards or even some 5* shards? The proven calendar is the worst one of them all.
This discussion has been closed.