**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fantastic and Doom Invasions! (Updated Nov 4th)

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Thank you Kabam. These are genuinely good rewards. Keep up this level up please
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Raganator said:

Quick...someone do the comparison of overall rewards before and after the update. I'm lazy AF.

For Master & Epic - 26,040 5 star shards vs 9,450, 73,500 T2a vs 37,800 and 9,030 t5b vs 3,150
    Excellent work.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Solid
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Cool, thanks.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Thank you for listening and updating rewards. Excellent job!
  • Lets go!!!! new and better thanks kabam
  • natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    Thanks for listening kabam!! Awesome rewards I'm now excited to get started Wednesday 🙌
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Thank you for listening to our complaints! Awesome job! We are more than happy to give you credit when it is due!
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Well done! Thanks for listening and adjusting rewards. Makes the time grinding worth it! Feel this level of reward is adequate and not too much nor too little. Hopefully this helps set standard for future event rewards. Once again well done for owning up and adjusting.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Man, I usually don't take the time to thank Kabam but they went above and beyond to update these rewards way past expectation. I'm now looking forward to this event and with rewards like these no one will have an issue using energy to complete them. Credit where credit is due.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This is much better. Thanks for taking a look at it. Excited now for this upcoming month.
  • This is a great update, and I think I speak for the majority here when I say, thank you for listening. As a free to play account, it always feels more rewarding when the grind has more... well... rewards.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Thank you for listening to the feedback. I don't expect that every time someone complains you'll beef up the rewards, but in this case, I think it's worth a high five in saying we (I) appreciate the fact that you've stepped up and listened.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Thanks kabaam for buffing the rewards. Now this is worth the grind nice work
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Glad to see this! Thanks for the positive adjustment to the event! It's a nice feeling when the community and the company are getting along. 😁
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Thanks a bunch Kabam! I’m really looking forward to these events now!
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Thank you for this Kabam!