**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20

Any champs you guys want but still don’t have on your roster? Me personally blade.

So Many that it makes me sick when i think about what a rubbish luck i have with the crystals....
  • Py2x453Py2x453 Posts: 2
    Congrats to the team and great job keeping the community engaged during this issue. Perfect way to create a crisitunity!!!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

New maintenance downtime record?!?

I remember sometime in june last year the server was down for much longer
  • NiakarnarNiakarnar Posts: 1
    With all the changes across AW nodes from tier to tier and using different globals, is there a way you could set up a testing map for alliances? Where we could lay out champs and run through the map ourselves to test positioning and countering? Even if it cost a small but reasonable amount of treasury funds to change/reset/update it would be nice to have just to power though and test for optimal layout.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★

Any champs you guys want but still don’t have on your roster? Me personally blade.

SW
    Witch took me almost 4 years to get as a 4 star.

Any Masacre& rogue higher than a 3*.also would love elsa bloodstone at any rarity
    Massacre is a beast. Rogue kinda meh. Me personally though.

There are so many xD playing on master league an still no sparky/Blade/killmonger
    From the newer ones i wish i could get my Hands on namor and on stealth spider
    I got quite a few good ones but blade and void avoid me for my 5 star trinities.
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20

SW

Any Masacre& rogue higher than a 3*.also would love elsa bloodstone at any rarity

There are so many xD playing on master league an still no sparky/Blade/killmonger
    I got quite a few good ones but blade and void avoid me for my 5 star trinities.
    SHE WILL NOT COME TO ME. 😭
  • A l p h a said:

I Don't know if this has been asked already? but Kabam Admins, what are your favourite special animations in the game?? im interested to know your preferences... for me..

SP1: Taskmaster
    Sp2: Warlock / Domino (and more recently Dr Doom)
    SP3; Human Torch, The Champion or Claire Voyant

What is your favourites of each?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Miike please dont say its cyclops :wink:

SP1: The New Colossus Sp1
    SP2: Quake
    SP3: Claire Voyant
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    edited November 2019
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg
    I don’t remember that. Must of purged that awful memory. Lol or it happened when I was asleep
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    I think compensation should be the release of the classic Guardians of the Galaxy team even if its just an easter egg in a future (no pun intended) story
  • Branu0727Branu0727 Posts: 24

Branu0727 said:

Hi @Kabam Miike ! A lot of people say Why Kabam Miike, but not How are you Kabam Miike. So, How are you today Kabam Miike?

I mean, I could be better if this wasn't all happening, but I'm alright!
    Omg He responded. Well I’m glad you’re alright. Let’s fight through these tough times together! @Kabam Miike

• loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    This is what happens when you don't fix Aegon. He is pissed for being broken
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20
    Branu0727 said:

Branu0727 said:

Hi @Kabam Miike ! A lot of people say Why Kabam Miike, but not How are you Kabam Miike. So, How are you today Kabam Miike?

I mean, I could be better if this wasn't all happening, but I'm alright!
    Omg He responded. Well I’m glad you’re alright. Let’s fight through these tough times together! @Kabam Miike

Wholesome 😭
  • loader187 said:

This is what happens when you don't fix Aegon. He is pissed for being broken

No. Its galactus who ate the contest earlier then planned ;)
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★

SW

SHE WILL NOT COME TO ME. 😭
    Just be patient. Amazingly still the one 4 star who can clear harder content.
  • I suggested passive adventure missions for gaining some extra ressources while not actually playing the game. It was maybe a year ago. Never got an answer. What do you think about it, now that we have time to talk.

Kind of like "You send these Champions on a Quest"? That's kind of cool. We have something like that in Transformers: Forged to Fight, but don't know how that would fit into the Battlerealm.
  • Wow, made it to the end finally! At least for now. This was overall a great thread besides a few broken records along the way
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Do you all need to “go to the bathroom” to fight aw/aq or you just get up and say WAIT A SEC, GONNA TAKE THIS NODE DOWN and then keeps working?

We can usually take a few moments to do our fights. My rule is never to do it when I have something else to do, or in important meetings.

One of the perks of working on the game :tongue:
    How does this correlate to people who do not work in the game? Who do not have as much free time as you guys? How do you think about them?
  • B3AST1NB3AST1N Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike just curious, when the game was up to those like myself for a brief moment, I was under the impression that the game would be back on shortly after so I went ahead and started AQ map 7, it will be best if you can give everyone 30 mins for 1 energy instead of the hour..we are 4 almost 4 hours into AQ now.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Does Kabam plan on adding more storyline comics at the end of finishing event quest like they did with gullintine and Morningstar last month.

We've done it a few times, but it's an occasional occurrence. I also really enjoyed them, and will pass on the desire for more of those to the team!
    Here's a diverse question, *what is each Admin/Mod's and everyone else's Favorite Herald Of Galactus?*

Mine might have to be the Alternate Reality Version of Aunt May who became "The Golden Oldie", and would search the universe for Twinkies after Franklin Richards got Galactus addicted to them... I'm not making this up, it's a real What If Story.
  • @Kabam Miike It was nice to hear your thoughts recently and wish you would do that more often on your youtube page instead of the format you chose. In that you said that the team has tested 5* Scarlet Witch and she is simply too OP to release to the community. I am not surprised. Is it the same for OG wolverine?

I'm actually not sure about Wolverine. He has a very potent Regen, and can do some serious damage with his Bleeds, but I haven't asked for particulars on that one yet.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hey if y’all could awaken my 5* nick fury for compensation I wouldn’t complain at all ;)
  • NickyjjjNickyjjj Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    You should get MCOC available for a PS4 @Kabam Miike
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★

A l p h a said:

I Don't know if this has been asked already? but Kabam Admins, what are your favourite special animations in the game?? im interested to know your preferences... for me..

SP1: Taskmaster
    Sp2: Warlock / Domino (and more recently Dr Doom)
    SP3; Human Torch, The Champion or Claire Voyant

What is your favourites of each?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Miike please dont say its cyclops :wink:

SP1: The New Colossus Sp1
    SP2: Quake
    SP3: Claire Voyant
    Have to admit I'm abit suprised by your answer, pleasantly so, Good stuff!!

Anyone else??
  • Moss_the_BossMoss_the_Boss Posts: 37
    edited November 2019

I suggested passive adventure missions for gaining some extra ressources while not actually playing the game. It was maybe a year ago. Never got an answer. What do you think about it, now that we have time to talk.

Kind of like "You send these Champions on a Quest"? That's kind of cool. We have something like that in Transformers: Forged to Fight, but don't know how that would fit into the Battlerealm.
    Yes. I was hoping for years that there will be this feature..cause i have a lot of unused champs and i'm not that much auf an arena-grinder.
  • FETA89_TXAFETA89_TXA Posts: 11
    COD Mobile anyone? add me in game feta89
This discussion has been closed.