**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    edited November 2019
    DocJC said:

Getting close to needing 15 minute timers. All the euros are asleep now

Hopefully they will wake up to a better tomorrow.
  • Can we get Genis Marvel (with cosmic awareness) to show up as a character? His insanity alone would be for a great event!
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20
    edited November 2019

Syed said:

And please define “Shortly” been hours since outage

Shortly would be any time period less than a week

Polite way of saying, they do not know how long it will be.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231

I say figger it out. This is 10 ply bud.
    Pic from this July at the meet and greet in Chicago! @Kabam thel. Well I tried to tag Thel. Let him know LaFleur says what’s up @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I am beyond jealous right now
    My left shoulder had a good day... I was just excited to meet them all.
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20

Do Kabam employees need to be lucky to get rare champions or do they get the same champions as regular players? Are you sad about the crystal spinning like us?

On Monday, I spun the Doom Grandmaster Featured Crystal in the Black ISO market. It was 1 crystal, and I got Guillotine 2099. Then, I opened the 5-Star Crystal I had waiting on Wednesday... It was Iron Patriot.

We've got the same luck as you guys :tongue:
    At least a discount?
  • This is boring been waiting for hrs and it’s giving me a headache 😂

Do Kabam employees need to be lucky to get rare champions or do they get the same champions as regular players? Are you sad about the crystal spinning like us?

Ofcourse they don't need to be lucky, else what's the point of working in Kabam if you can't get pre-release champs.
  • DocJC said:

Getting close to needing 15 minute timers. All the euros are asleep now

I wouldn’t worry about the timers at this point. This round is a wash in my book, no amount of reduction will fix that.
  • This is 6* featured free crystal territory now! And that’s just for starters!🤨
  • This is 6* featured free crystal territory now! And that’s just for starters!🤨

While it would be awesome, that sounds a little extreme.
  • LCv2LCv2 Posts: 18
    I hope that whatever you’re doing you also take into account that this didn’t just effect Quests and Arenas @Kabam Miike , it also effected War.

I ended up fighting the war boss in my BG a second time, immediately after the first time. Had to do it to get the map complete.

On of my teammates reported having to fight the stun immune mini just to the right of boss a second time as well. Didn’t get the chance to report in game.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    @Kabam Miike How about a live world where everyone has a avatar and can chat and challenge others for duel??
  • DannyCDannyC Posts: 7
    Will there be compensation for this? Such as energy refills and revive or health potions?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    come on guys, lets hope its back up soon, there is only so much marvel content on the sites i go to when bored and my arms getting tired now 😂😂😂😂😂
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It's Friday night everyone. Go to a bar and do something you will wake up regretting since the game is down.
  • ConfusedBoneRConfusedBoneR Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    A friend of mine says to me what rhymes with orange and I say no it doesnt
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

@Kabam Miike How about a live world where everyone has a avatar and can chat and challenge others for duel??

Play Ready Player One
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    What will happen if an alliance hadn’t yet enrolled for the upcoming season war before the game went down?
  • Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    Any idea how long this is going to take??. at this rate I’m just going to say today is a complete wash!!
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Fjolnir said:

Maybe Kabam can fix Aegon , Medusa, Sym Supreme and Taskmaster while the contest is down?!

Don't know about the other champs but they've apparently addressed all Medusa bugs. We'll have to wait and see.
  • Can we discuss what this is costing us?

So far, 4-boosts, energy, time, losing time in aq, missing the daily event quest heroic, master and epic. My entire alliance is on standby.
  • GidianXGidianX Posts: 2
    Should we continue to hope with nostalgic longing for a 6* Scarlet Witch and/or Wolverine?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Have you heard anything about a fix for medusa? Still nothing, its been days since yall passed along the info, what did they say when you passed it along? Ty
This discussion has been closed.