**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam end the war season?

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
Pretty self explanatory. Seems like plenty of damage has been done but maybe not that many alliances were affected?

Should kabam end the war season? 141 votes

Yes, end now and dispense rewards.
65%
GamerRektorSnakeEyes69Timone147ZENCostiLosspikBrightfireHDzuffyjdrum663RailHerFlareDogedr_nish777IcehawklbcAncAmOAlex13369adramelchLeiva_darkjtcdesignthe_furry_one 93 votes
No... explain why..
34%
Markjv81Dimples800RazorDevilDrenlinFeeney234MachoNachoGAM3RGUYKossukoseBpn88855jacksooUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15Savio44416wegnerkLilMaddogHTMrTicTac19992008WorknprogressXXGhost_RiderXXMilesHolmwoodUrrymonster 48 votes

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    No... explain why..
    Already spent resources for AW. So no, let it go and we get at least rewards
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No... explain why..
    We’ve already spent resources on it
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Definitely war sucks big time anyway
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Our alliance doesn't play war, but I've been following on the forums and it's clearly not fair what's happening. I can see some here are saying it should go on because they've spent resources, but so did the alliances who were screwed out of enlistment.

I think it all should be scrapped and every alliance should get season rewards based on the tier they were in when the bugs hit. But I'm sure Mike will just say that's another option that isn't possible..
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    No... explain why..
    No, simplest way is to remove any points scored from current and last war, return all items.
  • GokuAmarGokuAmar Posts: 28
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

Why the **** is the AW still up .just bring it down
  • Wynn15Wynn15 Posts: 15
    Yea my alliance was affected too. We’ve been de-enlisted twice now. It’s really annoying and we’re just free falling through the ranks. It’s absolute bs.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    What do they have to lose if they over reward people on the borders? It's not like the game isn't already flooded with next-gen catalysts.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited November 2019
    No... explain why..
    No as we have spent items already they need to ride this season out and give alot of compensation must include a good wack of 6* and 5* shards also t2alphas and t5bc for those who where master to gold2 then work out alot smaller compo for guys worse than gold2 we where gold2 rank 28 and we always go gold1 so if ends now we lose out alot also.
    If it is to end then everyone should be bumped up 2 tiers just for the bulls..t
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    The comp needs to be the same across the board they can’t treat it like the difference between uncollected and cavalier. Everyone was effected the same way no matter what the level. People missed wars in tier 11 all the way up to tier 1. Can’t be a big “whack” of 6* shards because let’s face it you get 80 shards a war if you win in tier 4 so it’s not that great of a deal. Personally should be a lot of options for AQ and question, couple of refills and revived and maybe half a 5* and I’ll be happy and it’s reasonable for everyone as you haven’t lost 5k shards have you and you don’t get T2A or T5B from war well a lot of it anyway
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

No, play it out... but auto bump EVERYONE affected to the next reward tier

Gold 2 to Gold 1
    Gold 1 to Plat 4

Etc

What about peo-le who lose more than one tier
  • 0bserver60bserver6 Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    My alliance was ranked plat 1 position 16, Like usual, always aiming for Masters, but ending up in Plat 1. This season We'll be ranked Plat 3, or maybe worse, if war enlistment bug keeps happening. We run M6x5, Always getting top 150 AQ rewards, Every single bit of glory goes to potions, We farm units to have it as a back up, in case we need to spend in war, either in boosts, or pots. Some of us even end up spending money on bundles. So If the solution isnt cancelling AW, or delete the last 2 wars, I wonder if the compensation will be fair for those who were affected, Because I cant imagine how a generalized compensation for everyone is gonna be fair. AW must be fixed. Make things go back to normal like it was 2 wars ago. Because if it doesnt happen, who wasnt affected will be rewarded 3 times as much.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    The safest way has to be cancel season and compensate accordingly.

Surely they can’t have confidence any fix/adjustment they make to correct this season would work.

Imagine if they try to fix this season and it breaks again. There would be uproar.

Cancel season, compensate and fix the game so it doesn’t happen again.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They should award prizes based on the higher of your November 7 or 9 rankings now that 3 wars have been impacted
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    then kabam should give +1 tier reward for everyone means those who are in gold2 should get gold 1 ......
  • KofiKofi Posts: 11
    I help run 4 alliances in a group, -XFO (G2), iBerg (G3), iBrg2 (G3), iBrg3 (B3)

I have 4 accounts, 1 in each ally, I check all 4 alliances going bed and we enlisted in every war until the bug. iBrg2 was unenlisted last war, -XFO was unlisted this war.

We are more concerned about the season points than the individual war rewards. We might actually end up benefiting from this bug if iBerg jumps to G2 and the others hang on to their positions.

But that wouldn't be fair.

I don't understand why KABAM doesn't just change the season multiplier to 0 until the bug is fixed. It's the fairest thing to do, and AFAIK it would be a simple thing for KABAM to implement rather than hunting through the game files for affected allys and adjusting sporadically.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    GokuAmar said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

They can't respond until Kabam comes to a decision....they shouldn't in my opinion either.

Kabam is working out a solution, let's see what they come up with first.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    No... explain why..
    GokuAmar said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

First off, I’m not sure if you’re aware, but tagging the admins/mods like this is against forum rules
    Secondly, profanity isn’t gonna fix anything,
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    This season has turned into one giant poo flume.
    Please end it now before we get de-listed for the third time.
    The first f%$k up could have been sorted, but now two matches down, ppl with byes when some had none just a loss. I just dont think they will be able to sort it now.
    So "Yeah! stop the season now before any more harm is done.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    No... explain why..
    _ASDF_ said:

Markjv81 said:

No, simplest way is to remove any points scored from current and last war, return all items.

Lmao. I highly doubt that’s easier on their end... and that screws those who actually participated in the war. Terrible idea imo
    How does it screw people who participated?
  • BillLisBackBillLisBack Posts: 25
    edited November 2019
    Absolutely they should.

It is the simplest and fairest way to deal with the issue now.

They should not let this war happen.

Cancel the war and give each player full season rewards for the tier they started in. Then reset rankings back to where they were at the start of this season to set up the next season.

In addition to being fair and easy, it will also provide some compensation for resources invested. Then just put together a bundle of pots, energy and units to cover the rest of the issues and call it a day.