**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season ending early [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Lormif we missed a war also die to matchmaking booting us out so had nothing to do with that.
    but after 6th season we where rank 21 in g2 and Now we back in g1 because we won last 2 we actually fought in

If you won the last 2 then you were not affected by the enlistments issues, which means your gain to g1 was partly because of the problems others had. There is no way to know if you would be in g1, g2, or lower had these issues not happened. The 7th war is when we got p3, this will hurt my alliances way more than it will yours.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Jack0312 said:

SO... Now... When will we get the rewards ?

Probably after maintenance tonight
  • DanielguimilDanielguimil Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike our alliance was at platinum 1 after war 6.

We put a lot of effort and items and after 9 wars we are 15th from the master. We had no issues and faced top10 alliances I last 3 wars.

Such a decision is very unfair and frustrating. why not consider the alliances that were master after the 6th war and those that are master after the 9th war.

would be fairer and you can use the same logic for the other levels (gold, silver, etc). everyone would be satisfied.

we spend our time and some guys lots of money, and you're not being fair to compensation as usual.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    Just putting my case out there :s though there are hundreds of allis in the same situation.

We were automatically unenlisted during the last 2 wars.

- We missed out on normal win or loss resources from the 2 wars we should have taken part in, and which other alliances got.

- We missed out on the BYE compensation packages that other alliances got.

The allis who could profit from this are not at fault - but they are our competition and now have an advantage over us - be it slight or not.

Please, do not overlook this and make it fair! Many thanks.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Would anyone (besides Kenob) complain if you just sweep it under the rug and hand out first place participation rewards to pretty much everyone.

"War season ending immediately" should read "War season ending Retroactively"

I don't know how you possibly measure the effort/items used in wars 7-9 to where people don't feel shafted. Set aside items and boosts valued in cash/glory/units, how about someone who shelled out 100k in loyalty boosts for 3 wars, that no longer matter.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    The first war I played in on my ally was 7, do I still get season rewards or not? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I think this was the right choice. It is a shame you guys didn’t come to this decision Friday when season was already messed up bc of the massive bug, but I am glad the decision was eventually made.

Still issues with aq rewards and missed war rewards/items used in wars (depending how you want to address this).
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

The first war I played in on my ally was 7, do I still get season rewards or not?

The answer to that is yes. Miike has confirmed that. @Lvernon15
    Sammy0621 said:

I do not agree with kabam mike’s message for season 13 AW compensation. 6 wars is not a good gauge, especially if an alliance got off to a poor start to the season. Kabam should revert back to season 12 rewards and handle this like season 13 didn’t even happen.

What about allies that didn’t play or took a break last season? How is your result any fairer? Lmao
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    battleone said:

Lvernon15 said:

The first war I played in on my ally was 7, do I still get season rewards or not?

The answer to that is yes. Miike has confirmed that. @Lvernon15
    Thanks, I assumed it was said already but asking again was after than reading through 130 messages, glad about that
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    CRE4TOR said:

This is terrible and hopefully compensation for those that spent countless items and boosts in wars to win are given back.

Teams that were able to enlist are now out of extra weeks of items used. This is Ridiculous that a huge group of players is penalized a a larger rate than those “not enlisted”. Not only do we loss any progress in the last 2 wars, but we also lost the expensive items used to win those wars. All for nothing! The costs of these items is equivalent to top tier rankings in AQ for glory.

First time in a while I want to put the game down.

So basically you are saying that those of us that didn't get to fight the last two wars are not worth anything? We lost out of ALL rewards not only for winng but for losing too. Sure we didn't have to use potions and revives but we got shorted too. Here's my idea, call it a wash, you spent on potions and revives and got rewards, we didn't and we didn't get rewards so it's a wash.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited November 2019
    @Lormif we where effected by enlistment issue but was only 1 war some got to place and fight they went above everyone who got screwed there has been 2 wars since that major issue we been in 9-10 wars and won 9th-10th put us back to g1 where we been ever since start of seasons so yes it did screw us because we where rank high in g2 after 6.
    It will have helped some and screwed some.
    Its been dealt with very poorly as alot have spent alot of units glory reaources to catch back up all for nothing.
    Yes may not be accurate reading but all needs to be thought of as alot spend actual $$$
  • JFortJFort Posts: 148
    My alliance dropped from tier 5 to tier 6 as a result of these bugs, Will that be addressed as well? @Kabam Miike
  • AdrianoPaivaAdrianoPaiva Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike Just remember that you guys are rewarding migrating allys. Shame. Take the position after the 6 and 9 aws. And reward for the best position. It was your mistake, not our. We spend a lot of money in this 3 aws. Units to turn and return suicides, boosts with loyalty and with units. And more, a lot of time organizing defense. Searching for better solution for attack. And you guys came with this solution for the season? SHAME, like always.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    So wait people who moved to alliances that didn’t have enlistment issue who played in wars 8 and 9 after issue occurred get rewards but those who moved to alliances that had enlistment issue so couldn’t participate don’t get rewards.

You see the problem with this right. Why are there any participation restrictions this round. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

Please take a look at this as there is a consistency issue with this. Just give people the rewards for the alliance they are in. Having a qualifier makes no sense with this situation and these aren’t minor rewards for many.
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    edited November 2019
    I honestly couldn’t give 2 stuffs at this stage about ending season and issuing rewards - I want confirmation that the root cause has been found and resolved.

It’s all good stopping wars etc but if they issues haven’t been resolved what’s the point.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Fair play to Kabam. This seems about as fair as they could do it.
  • BillLisBackBillLisBack Posts: 25
    There was no perfect solution.

I think what Kabam has done is the wisest and fairest thing to be done at this point.
    573739 said:

Djmags said:

That’s it for me you give us gold 2 rewards cause we had a **** start in AW, when we are now easily in gold 1, position 144, then I’m quitting this game for good. You can keep your Black Friday/cyber Monday offers also.

You moved up at the expense of others not being able to play. Too feel you should be given higher tier rewards at the expense of others not being able to play is absolutely ridiculous.

They called the season and picked the cutoff based off of when the issues arose for some not all.
    Exactly what I was going to say. You have no idea how many spots you went up simply bc ofher allies couldn’t play 2 wars. We dropped from mid-plat 1 to plat 3 bc we missed two wars.
  • ReArthuReArthu Posts: 12

There's a potential frickton of players that:
    - don't visit the forum
    - don't use third party communication for the game
    - don't have the global chat enabled
    - don't follow mcoc on any social media site.

And out of those people, how many do you think tried to still qualify for season rewards on friday, wasn't able to due to the maintenance, and therefore had all the reasons in the world to just give up.

While all they had to do was try their best to participate in one war.

How hard can it be to announce something in game. This war season has been compromised since friday. Cancelling it was a foreseeable nessecary measure since friday. Lowering the cutoff for season rewards would have been an expectable consequence.

This is outrageous imo.

Much harder than you'd think. We have an in game message coming, but when we have to act right away, we can't wait for messaging to be written, vetted, translated, tested (yes, we have to test messages), and then sent. This decisions was made today, and will be in a message that we get emergency translations for later.

Additionally, the forums are a news source that we use, and while we understand that not everybody uses them, it is a place that we disseminate official announcements that we need to get out in a hurry.
    That's right
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120

Lormif said:

B4nanaJo said:

How does this affect player who joined mid season? I personally joined a few days before the cutoff, participated in war 6 & 7.

ifyou participated in war 6 you should get whatever rewards you would have gotten if the war ended there, people who joined in 7-9 we are unsure, but should get what their ally had on day 6.
    Anybody that joined in 7-9 are also able to get Rewards. If you joined AFTER today, you will not.
    Does this apply to people that joined an alliance in 8 or 9 but that alliance got un-enlisted for both of those wars and they never actually got to participate in a war?
  • BillLisBackBillLisBack Posts: 25
    Run477 said:

573739 said:

Djmags said:

That’s it for me you give us gold 2 rewards cause we had a **** start in AW, when we are now easily in gold 1, position 144, then I’m quitting this game for good. You can keep your Black Friday/cyber Monday offers also.

You moved up at the expense of others not being able to play. Too feel you should be given higher tier rewards at the expense of others not being able to play is absolutely ridiculous.

They called the season and picked the cutoff based off of when the issues arose for some not all.
    Exactly what I was going to say. You have no idea how many spots you went up simply bc ofher allies couldn’t play 2 wars. We dropped from mid-plat 1 to plat 3 bc we missed two wars.
    Wow, big drop! We went from plat 3 (knocking on 2) to plat 4 after missing two wars.

I’m sure there are many, many similar experiences.
  • OMXOMX Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike this issue has been ongoing but however you guys decide to let to run for a few aw.
    Then now you guys decide to come out and say only the 1st 6 wars are going to be counted in the season?
    Have you spare a thought on those alliances that are able to enlist and have spent resources to complete the remaining alliance wars, Not knowing that those alliance wars will not be counted?
    Your sudden decision NOW lets these alliances in a limbo. I hope these alliances that were able to continue enlisting get compensated for their resource and time spent.
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike

Have you actually found and fixed the problem that was causing this issue? Action is great but if the cause hasn’t been resolved isn’t it all in vein?

I mean games still lagging at points, freezing and requiring restarts, haven’t even checked again if I could trade in potions - tried twice got some error and gave up.

I would prefer confirmation at this stage that the issue with alliance war has been definitely fixed and not just hope it’s been resolved.