**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Epic Doom Invasions

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
Is anyone else getting Annihilus as the boss every freaking time?!? I would take Doom or Namor every time over him

Comments

• Options

Is anyone else getting Annihilus as the boss every freaking time?!? I would take Doom or Namor every time over him

Yes...I guess good practice against him even though it's getting annoying
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited November 2019

I get him about 1/3 times.
    Earlier today I beat him with my 4* 5/50 Mephisto.
    No control rod, no fun for him.
    EZ :smile:

Use Zip 2.0 as a duel target so you can practice different stuff against Annihilus, so you can be ready for him.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    IcsGrec said:

I get him about 1/3 times.
    Earlier today I beat him with my 4* 5/50 Mephisto.
    No control rod, no fun for him.
    EZ :smile:

Use Zip 2.0 as a duel target so you can practice different stuff against Annihilus, so you can be ready for him.
    The best Mephisto I have is a 3*. That may work but it would take forever. I think I've gotten Annihilus the last 5 or 6 straight paths in Epic. The other difficulties they switch between Namor, Diablo, Doom and Annihilus, but Epic it seems as though it's stuck on him.
  • Options
    If I get him as a boss I skip it, at least doom I stand a better chance of not throwing my phone
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I get Thing most of the time .. O.o
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

I get Thing most of the time .. O.o

Thing is in the other set of dailies :smiley:
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I've been using blade (GR + sparky) so far with success, also I always bring heimdall in my team because I can't dex his sp2
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I'd rather fight Thing than Annihilus. Good thing I have Mephisto as a 6*. Ghost Rider does well against him as well.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Dont dash back against annihulus thtz all the folks

Atleast for me
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Annihilus turns up a lot. Oddly, yesterday I got Diablo three times in a row, which was much easier!

Lots of questions about Annihilus in the Strategy and Tips section.

Try this thread for advice: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/168495/how-do-you-guys-deal-with-annihilus
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    edited November 2019
    i used mostly my 4* maxed symboite supreme that guy works like a charm for and CAIW if you knock him down he loses his rod for some seconds enough to parry and knock down again with heavy before or on the timer i do it all the time i feel for me doom is the big **** i hate him and his sp1