**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3 Completion Offer (spoillers)

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
“Exloration”

Lol man...”fragments”

For 15k units?!
(Rest of the items are potions,revives etc
that doesnt kustify the 15k unit its asking)

Doesnt say how much % of t5cc it is...

And it doesnt tell u any rate % and let alone its RNG chance at the class

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    So after you bought and opened it, @ContestOfNoobs, what was the percentage?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i didnt buy it, but it should of atleast let people know how much ur getting if u do buy it.

i didnt buy it, but it should of atleast let people know how much ur getting if u do buy it.

7.5% is my guess.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    If itis like the one you get for the competition it should be 25%, the bigger question now is what about the rest of the package.
    Lormif said:

If itis like the one you get for the competition it should be 25%, the bigger question now is what about the rest of the package.

5x Lvl 5 Heath, 15x lvl 5 Team health, 15x Lvl 3 revive, 10x lvl 3 team revive, 20x Full Energy,

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

5x Lvl 5 Heath, 15x lvl 5 Team health, 15x Lvl 3 revive, 10x lvl 3 team revive, 20x Full Energy,

so basically to help you 100%, blah

Thank you for the feedback on this. We're sorry to hear it doesn't live up to the standards one would expect with an offer at that point! We'll pass your thoughts on.

I dont even have a 6* id r2, some of us arent lucky and cant get champs like 6* corvus,domino,ghost.

im really hoping 6.4 completion rewards and the offer will be something worthwhile...

especially when u 100% all of act 6. rewards and offer should be worthwhile
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    or how about not gating rewards behind unit offers at all....not saying the items in the offer are great by any means but seems like the completion offers have been getting worse and for 10-15k units I'd expect a lot more.

15k units for 25% of a t5cc and some items not worth half is as obvious a whale target as I've ever seen.
  • Anon187Anon187 Posts: 3
    Constructive criticism. Would it be at all possible that Kabam actually put the amount of shards somewhere in that offer? Anywhere? That’s a $500 offer/gamble and you actually have zero way of knowing what that crystal holds. Transparency isn’t hard. Put the shard amount.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Thank you for the feedback on this. We're sorry to hear it doesn't live up to the standards one would expect with an offer at that point! We'll pass your thoughts on.

Out of curiosity.. are you violating the iOS guidelines for disclosure? Are you supposed to state the odds of receiving something from loot boxes.. or is that only for real money purchases?

These are the guidelines from apple
    https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

This portion in particular..

Out of curiosity.. are you violating the iOS guidelines for disclosure? Are you supposed to state the odds of receiving something from loot boxes.. or is that only for real money purchases?

Following the letter if not the spirit. You have 100% chance to get the item in the offer.

Following the letter if not the spirit. You have 100% chance to get the item in the offer.
    Yea.. that's why I was asking.. two things i'm not sure of.. don't know if it is only for Cash based offers.. Also.. the description for the offer doesn't specify the amount.. only the item.. but i'd think you'd have to specify the amount.. it could be 1%.. it could 25%..99% but they aren't stating that..
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113

or how about not gating rewards behind unit offers at all....not saying the items in the offer are great by any means but seems like the completion offers have been getting worse and for 10-15k units I'd expect a lot more.

15k units for 25% of a t5cc and some items not worth half is as obvious a whale target as I've ever seen.

Whales don’t want this offer either. At least none that are in the chats I hang in do.
    The last chapters had value because of the restrictions making item use almost a must for anyone who didn’t wanna wait weeks for guides to help. 6.3 let’s us use our whole roster essentially turning that offer into 500$ for 25% of a t5c.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Can you confirm that the 1 T5cc is for only 25%, or is it higher?

It is the 25% Crystal. I've asked the team to change the name of the Crystal to indicate that.

Thanks
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

It is the 25% Crystal. I've asked the team to change the name of the Crystal to indicate that.

That still doesn’t justify such a high price. If it was around 6k-9k, in between there would be a much more reasonable price. It still isn’t cheap but it won’t be $500.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    So instead of putting that in the rewards you try to sell it for $500? Awesome!
  • $500 for 25% t5cc frag 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
    🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
  • Thank you for the feedback on this. We're sorry to hear it doesn't live up to the standards one would expect with an offer at that point! We'll pass your thoughts on.

Technically, any lootbox you can purchase with either cash or virtual currency should disclose odds. Kabam doesn't always do that, but they are supposed to. So since this offer is purchased with units, I believe it falls into the disclosure requirements by Apple.

In my opinion they are also interpreting the rule incorrectly with regard to "type of item." I believe they believe that all they have to do is disclose the odds of getting, say, T2A fragments or T5B fragments, because those are "types of items" but if there's a chance to get 1000 and a chance to get 10,000 fragments, they don't have to disclose those odds. But that invalidates the whole purpose of the rule, which is to inform buyers of the potential value contained in the lootbox. If a game operator doesn't have to say if there's 10 or 10 million of something in a lootbox, it is impossible to gauge value.

I see this kind of thing in say, the Supreme Ascendant crystal in the recent offer. They say what the minimum is, but not what the range of values are or how likely they are. Knowing if you're 10% likely to get the minimum or 99% likely to get the minimum is the whole point of the rule.

On the one hand, I don't think there's any malice or deliberate attempt at deception here, so I would like Kabam to fix this themselves. On the other hand, I know first hand how "stubborn" Kabam can be in situations like this.
  • Havoc614Havoc614 Posts: 17
    From what i remember them saying months ago was that they were going to boost each chapters rewards and make the overall completion rewards lower. But from what ive seen its been pretty horrible rewards so far.