**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Old Man Logan Update Review

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Abilities: Regeneration got nerfed alot and now it isnt that good.
Ability Acurracy cant be reduced, which is good, but it cant be increased either.
Passive Bleeds are easy to get but can be hard to refresh against certain AI
Furys are a huge increase of damage and are easy to get
Bleeds are good, and critical bleeds are cool too
Armour Shatter wouldve been nice
If Regeneration was as good as it used to be, and he still had his Shatter, he would be a lot better.

Performace: He defineity is better than his old self, but his regen is lacking and you must play aggressive if you want to keep his damage high.
I mean, he is called old man for a reason

Better or Worse: A nice upgrade, but is still lacking some things.

Rating: Pre-buff:3/10
Buff: 5 or 6/10
Good Damage, Can mitigate bleeds, Bad regen

Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think about the update.
-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    After some testing before and after I would give him a 2/10 prior and maybe a 3.5/10 now. I feel the rework after the initial buff ruined the champ. He isn’t much better than he was before and I don’t see a use for him. Maybe if they doubled or tripled the fury pause on heavy he would be a bit better and his furys need a pretty large bump In damage output. His regen needs a massive overhaul as well. I will use my 3-4 2016 gem on him, but in reality I am upset I even took him to rank 3. This redesign is pretty bad.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Nice writes up and details.. Minor fix though: you mean post buff at the end. Pre refers to prior
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

Nice writes up and details.. Minor fix though: you mean post buff at the end. Pre refers to prior

I said pre buff
    and buff
    3/10 and 5/10
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213

I said pre buff
    and buff
    3/10 and 5/10
    Added* (see Collosus write up for verification) lol but whatever man. Still a nice write up haha

• OML has a chance for insane damage output with the right synergies and when questing you could definitely clear some content with him now where as before the only reason you would consider him was for another synergy. IMO good update, people who think kabam will buff someone into Oblivion are just dreaming.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

OML has a chance for insane damage output with the right synergies and when questing you could definitely clear some content with him now where as before the only reason you would consider him was for another synergy. IMO good update, people who think kabam will buff someone into Oblivion are just dreaming.

It took 6 months for them to buff him to the same damage out put as X23. I’d hardly call that a “good” update. 🙄
    So... would you rather pull an X23 or pre buff OML...
    I personally think OML is quite solid. I got a 5* of him and does quite decent damage
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    As far as I know he is still broken and not working as intended.
    Suspected bugs:
    Bleed from double edge is not being reduced/extended at start of fight
    Armor break on sp1 is not applying to skill champs
    Sp3 is not receiving increased damage from passive bleeds converted to fury upon activation

There might be more, but those are the 3 I have off the top of my head. We'll need to wait for confirmation from the team that he is broken and what they intend to do to fix him before making our final determination. As far as I know these things have not be comprehensively addressed in the forum yet?
    I have him as a sig 40 5* at r4 (2016 gem), so definitely looking forward to seeing this addressed/resolved soon.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I appreciate your post so, i always see them , but rarely comment. But I don’t feel that we are looking at old man Logan as a whole , but Individual stats instead of his entire kit.

1.) What makes his Regen worse ?

“ After the beta, in light of the fact that Old Man Logan’s Regeration was made into a Buff and is now also tied to his damage output and can be spent to gain Fury Buffs during his Special Attacks, we increased the amount of healing it gives him, from 9% to 10% Max health over 20 seconds. There was also a display error in the beta that was saying this Regeneration occurred every 10 seconds instead of every 20 seconds, as he was designed and as he was doing in the beta.”

Nothing changed?

2.) Agree on the armor shatter ability, although I think that’s an ability that seems to be exclusive to cosmic champs.

3.) I would say , he needs to he at least awakened to see his potential as an attacker.

4.) I don’t know why you would consider his Regen bad, when he doesn’t have to do anything to get access to it . I started a fight at 10% and ended at 100%.

5.) I think he has a place in the meta , that just hasn’t been explored yet.

Imiw counter
    Modok counter
    Degen node counters
    Do you bleed
    Bleed immune majority of fight .
    Buffed up
    Domino counter
    Black widow counter
    Mordo act 6 that reduces ability accuracy
    Bypasses armor and physical resistance
    With sabertooth Regen is top notch

https://youtu.be/3YkzSyk8P5s

https://youtu.be/QVNNsVJSE98

You can see old man Logan’s Regen at 4/55 in both videos. You will notice that even with suicides he is still healing for more.

Pre buff: 55 a tick
    Post buff W/ suicides 62 a tick.

Credit goes to @Centrifuge
    zeezee57 said:

Until the multiple issues regarding him are addressed, which I'm guessing they're not since those threads go entirely ignored by the mods, he's a complete fail with great potential.

Which issues ?
    zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Until the multiple issues regarding him are addressed, which I'm guessing they're not since those threads go entirely ignored by the mods, he's a complete fail with great potential.

Which issues ?
    He doesnt get the bleed reduction on bleed nodes or double edge mastery and his sp2 crits rarely result in crit bleeds, his spotlight and description don't say it has a chance to crit bleed, it says crits give crit bleeds. I see crit bleeds on crits less than half the time I crit on sp2.
    He will be a lot better once you can run him with suicides for sure .
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Do write a review for Colossus too
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    They could've just add activation of his buffs on sps use, charges stacking in crit hits and immunity to AAR to get same result basically.

So he doesn't actually become a lot more viable and it took them 6 month. I just don't see any reason for us to wait half a year to get a champ we still won't rank up
    _ASDF_ said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Which issues ?
    He doesnt get the bleed reduction on bleed nodes or double edge mastery and his sp2 crits rarely result in crit bleeds, his spotlight and description don't say it has a chance to crit bleed, it says crits give crit bleeds. I see crit bleeds on crits less than half the time I crit on sp2.
    So does every champ. Only some do way more damage and have way more utility. And by some I mean 30% of the champs.
    I’m not referring to his damage, I’m talking about his bleed ability to reduce bleed by95% will net positive from willpower.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @CaptainPoll I made one already. Just click my name
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

_ASDF_ said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Which issues ?
    So does every champ. Only some do way more damage and have way more utility. And by some I mean 30% of the champs.
    I’m not referring to his damage, I’m talking about his bleed ability to reduce bleed by95% will net positive from willpower.
    Should be just like omega, healing wise from suicides its the best part about him and it doesnt even work

Texas_11 said:

_ASDF_ said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Texas_11 said:

zeezee57 said:

Which issues ?
    Should be just like omega, healing wise from suicides its the best part about him and it doesnt even work
    I know