How difficult is Epic EQ 100% exploration?

Hi,

I've completed this month's Epic EQ and explored the first chapter, but I'm unsure whether or not I should push for 100% exploration. I'm operating with a team of one 5* R4, one 5* R3 and the rest is maxed 4*s.

How difficult is 100%? What would you say is required or what would you recommend?? A full team of R4 5* or just a couple of them? I'm an average player I believe, so what would you recommend the average player?

Thanks in advance to you enthusiastic pro souls who bothers with noobs like me,
Xoxo

Comments

  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,179 ★★★★
    Really depends on your roster this month
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 1,049 ★★★
    Depends on roster and a little luck about which bosses you'll get. At least that's the determine factor for me
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 955 ★★★
    The paths aren’t that bad, so it really depends on whether or not you can take down the bosses with 2-3 champs (since you’re probably going to lose some during the paths)
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 955 ★★★
    I did it with 2 5* r4’s and the rest 4* maxed
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 37
    I clear with 4 stars only. Quake nick fury corvus at r5 havok thing r4
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 2,585 ★★★★
    I honestly think the annihilus fight in chapter 1 was the most annoying fight for EQ, if you already cleared annihilus i'm sure you'll be fine with the other chapters. Highly recommend corvus + proxima synergy.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 1,049 ★★★
    Oh I saw epic and thought this was about the side event. My bad
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 411 ★★
    Uncollected EQ? You really won’t know till you put your roster against the nodes. The PI of the champs isn’t bad. But I run suicides, and there are a ton of heal block nodes, meaning my roster is artificially limited only to champs that fully resist poison and bleed. There’s also some unblockable finale, which screws up folks with lower pi champs. Try a couple lanes?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 322 ★★
    Stellan said:

    Hi,

    I've completed this month's Epic EQ and explored the first chapter, but I'm unsure whether or not I should push for 100% exploration. I'm operating with a team of one 5* R4, one 5* R3 and the rest is maxed 4*s.

    How difficult is 100%? What would you say is required or what would you recommend?? A full team of R4 5* or just a couple of them? I'm an average player I believe, so what would you recommend the average player?

    Thanks in advance to you enthusiastic pro souls who bothers with noobs like me,
    Xoxo

    You should go for it every month that should be your first target. That's where the 6* shards are so don't miss them. I usually use maxed 4* to do full exploration every month. Some boss require specific champs so you need to have a fully stacked 4* roster and remember to watch video guides on bosses before going in. Push for it bro you won't regret it.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 322 ★★
    If you have quake and play her well Dr doom should not be a problem if not I suggest human torch(best option) or thing.
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 244
    Lovejoy72 said:

    Uncollected EQ? You really won’t know till you put your roster against the nodes. The PI of the champs isn’t bad. But I run suicides, and there are a ton of heal block nodes, meaning my roster is artificially limited only to champs that fully resist poison and bleed. There’s also some unblockable finale, which screws up folks with lower pi champs. Try a couple lanes?


    See at first i thought recoil was the problem of running suicides but its actually these heal block nodes.

    Based on that would you not recommend investing in the masteries? Or, maybe turning them off and on, since the heal blocks only in certain boss fights of the quest?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,353 ★★★
    the bosses this month are quite hard, i dont think i can explore to 100% without spending units, red skull is way too annoying and doom is a pain in the ass with the shock charges
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 411 ★★
    GagoH said:

    Lovejoy72 said:

    Uncollected EQ? You really won’t know till you put your roster against the nodes. The PI of the champs isn’t bad. But I run suicides, and there are a ton of heal block nodes, meaning my roster is artificially limited only to champs that fully resist poison and bleed. There’s also some unblockable finale, which screws up folks with lower pi champs. Try a couple lanes?


    See at first i thought recoil was the problem of running suicides but its actually these heal block nodes.

    Based on that would you not recommend investing in the masteries? Or, maybe turning them off and on, since the heal blocks only in certain boss fights of the quest?
    Off and on gets real expensive. Honestly, corvus is not great without them, and Emma needs them as well. I’d turn them off if I ran CAIW, void, or similar more. I wouldn’t invest in them first, esp since you need coag and willpower as well.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 384 ★★
    This event is definitely tougher this month in my opinion with Annihilus boss, Red Skull only having heavy parry available and Mr Fantastic and Dr Doom bosses being pretty beefy.

    With 1 R4 5* it may be tough but doable. Almost any other month you should be able to 100% just this one is a bit tougher.
  • Stellan said:

    Hi,

    I've completed this month's Epic EQ and explored the first chapter, but I'm unsure whether or not I should push for 100% exploration. I'm operating with a team of one 5* R4, one 5* R3 and the rest is maxed 4*s.

    How difficult is 100%? What would you say is required or what would you recommend?? A full team of R4 5* or just a couple of them? I'm an average player I believe, so what would you recommend the average player?

    Thanks in advance to you enthusiastic pro souls who bothers with noobs like me,
    Xoxo

    It is really hard to answer that question, because this game isn't one dimensional like that. In other words, each month has a challenge that is not just easier or harder, but challenges players in different directions. You might have the right skills and roster to easily beat one month, and then be completely missing the skills and roster for the next month and be unable to complete it at all.

    In general, and this is a very vague statement, I believe the average player is likely to be able to beat UC with a full team of R4s. I believe an above average player can do it with a mixed team of R4s and R3s or 5/50s. A strong player that doesn't get surprised by the bosses (i.e. studies video of the fights) can probably do it with 5/50s.

    But a lot depends on which champs you have. A champ that happens to be a very good counter for a boss fight is often more valuable than a champ that is highly ranked. A 5/50 Symbiote Supreme might have a better shot at Annihilus than a 5/65 Sparky in a lot of players hands, for example. When you're right on the edge of being able to do UC, it is all about getting any edge you can, and one way is to study the fights and try to find the best possible composition of team that can do the job. That's not always the most highly ranked champs.
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 244
    DNA3000 said:

    Stellan said:

    Hi,

    I've completed this month's Epic EQ and explored the first chapter, but I'm unsure whether or not I should push for 100% exploration. I'm operating with a team of one 5* R4, one 5* R3 and the rest is maxed 4*s.

    How difficult is 100%? What would you say is required or what would you recommend?? A full team of R4 5* or just a couple of them? I'm an average player I believe, so what would you recommend the average player?

    Thanks in advance to you enthusiastic pro souls who bothers with noobs like me,
    Xoxo

    It is really hard to answer that question, because this game isn't one dimensional like that. In other words, each month has a challenge that is not just easier or harder, but challenges players in different directions. You might have the right skills and roster to easily beat one month, and then be completely missing the skills and roster for the next month and be unable to complete it at all.

    In general, and this is a very vague statement, I believe the average player is likely to be able to beat UC with a full team of R4s. I believe an above average player can do it with a mixed team of R4s and R3s or 5/50s. A strong player that doesn't get surprised by the bosses (i.e. studies video of the fights) can probably do it with 5/50s.

    But a lot depends on which champs you have. A champ that happens to be a very good counter for a boss fight is often more valuable than a champ that is highly ranked. A 5/50 Symbiote Supreme might have a better shot at Annihilus than a 5/65 Sparky in a lot of players hands, for example. When you're right on the edge of being able to do UC, it is all about getting any edge you can, and one way is to study the fights and try to find the best possible composition of team that can do the job. That's not always the most highly ranked champs.
    Ive been trying to rank up champions besides my top ones for this very reason, however i’m fairly new to the game. Based off past eq’s, what were some champs that stood out to be ranked for this cause?
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 700 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    On the Side Quest, If the boss is not Annihilus or Doom, it’s pretty doable.
    The other villain bosses on the shard day (the only one I play) are Namor and Diablo I guess. These are pretty easy to beat.

    In the main one, the only ones that really gave me some problem were Doom and Red Skull ._.

    I don’t think I try to 100% it for this reason
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
    It’s not difficult you can complete it item free
  • INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 828 ★★★
    Very easy. You cnn even play with 4*s
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,390 ★★★★
    Thi101 said:

    On the Side Quest, If the boss is not Annihilus or Doom, it’s pretty doable.
    The other villain bosses on the shard day (the only one I play) are Namor and Diablo I guess. These are pretty easy to beat.

    In the main one, the only ones that really gave me some problem were Doom and Red Skull ._.

    I don’t think I try to 100% it for this reason

    Have you got either Kingpin or Mephisto to handle Annihilus? I find him easy to handle with either of those. She-Hulk works, too, as she can switch off his Unstoppable.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 322 ★★
    Annihilus with spite and EMP modifications is my worst nightmare just usually blast through him with high damage champs.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 115
    It depends if you get annihulus or not as the boss lmao. Man is a pain
Sign In or Register to comment.