**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If a champ is in the premium crystal is he taken out of the basic?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
I'm talking older champs like void is currently in the Premium bus has been in the basic, does that mean I would not be able to pull him in the basics right now?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Premium Crystal (PC) is 2* (with chance of 3*/4*) champs. When talking Basic or Feature that is generally either the 5* or the 6* crystals. And the BASIC (10,000 shard) versions of them have just the limited set of 24 potential champs in each. And when 5/6* crystals get refreshed then only the new set of 24 are available in those updated versions of 5/6.

Their status in 5/6* Basic/Feature does not impact the PC crystals at all (once they become available in PC's, they remain available in PC's)

* Unless you mean the special purchasable ones in Crystal Store, which only feature either 1 or 2 specific champs as top chance, whereas rest of available champs in those are from the regular pool of heroes that have been released into PC's (if I believe correctly).
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Simple answer: No, a champion is not taken out of a basic crystal if they are also in a featured. Once in a basic. always in a basic.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Thanks