**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 3 6*s. Are there any?

13»

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    There are numerous whales that spend stacks of cash in MCOC, and they don’t have YouTube accounts to show their stacked roster.. not all are in USA, since Kabam MCOC has international pool of summoners.. if I remember correctly, there was a Korean player that shared some of his crystal openings with a Prof Hoff and he has a loaded roster.. equivalent to or maybe better than COWhale’s account.

Anyways, it’s safe to say that most of us here probably have a few 6* champions but no resources to rank them up.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

There are numerous whales that spend stacks of cash in MCOC, and they don’t have YouTube accounts to show their stacked roster.. not all are in USA, since Kabam MCOC has international pool of summoners.. if I remember correctly, there was a Korean player that shared some of his crystal openings with a Prof Hoff and he has a loaded roster.. equivalent to or maybe better than COWhale’s account.

Anyways, it’s safe to say that most of us here probably have a few 6* champions but no resources to rank them up.

I would like to see HQ Sean 5 and 6* roster. It must be crazy.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Theres still no R3s in game. If there are they dont play in any sort of competitive AQ alliance. The supposed #1 prestige acct is the leader of Ny718 and they're all R2s
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Theres still no R3s in game. If there are they dont play in any sort of competitive AQ alliance. The supposed #1 prestige acct is the leader of Ny718 and they're all R2s

Its still possible to have a rank 3 right if you bought the offer? 3 25% T5CC from each chapter and another 25% from the offer
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I guess in less than a month we will see the first rank 3 6*. Cyber monday offers + war season 13 rewards are coming.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Its still possible to have a rank 3 right if you bought the offer? 3 25% T5CC from each chapter and another 25% from the offer
    I may be possible with all the smaller offers as well but it's pretty unlikely someone would get that lucky. I know I haven't even hit half of one and I bought all the early t5cc offers up to the last one or two. Have 6.3 exploration left as well and I'd never have dropped 15k units on the completion offer.

So yeah, theoretically possible but highly unlikely. Even more unlikely someone with high sig R2s would be the person to get that lucky
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

GOTG said:

It really confuses me. The top players, they must got enough resources to rank 3 a 6* and they also got all the champs they want. Why haven’t they ranked any yet? The new top champ will help both in rating and prestige so it serves them good.

The only resource they need is a single T5CC and the only way to obtain one is through offers and war season rewards. The problem is that the offers and season rewards only gives T5CC fragment crystals and most of them only contain 2% of a T5CC. So far no one has been lucky enough to pull the same type of T5CC 50 times in a row otherwise I'm sure you'd see gameplay of a r3 6* on Seatin's channel.
    Seatin isn't going to be even close to one of the 1st R3s
    I should've been more clear. What I was trying to imply was someone could have sent him gameplay of a r3 6* just like how people sent him gameplay of r5 5*s when they were first introduced.
    Definitely likely then. Basically a R3 6* is just gonna be a boosted R5 5* though.
    A 6/2 is roughly 10% stronger than a 5/65. If the scaling holds, a 6/3 should be almost 40% percent stronger than a 5/65, so actually yeah, very similar to a fully boosted 5/65. But consider a fully boosted 6/3...

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I'm sure once the first one is ranked, it will be the top most champ for that summoner, and thus available on their profile for everyone to screenshot and circulate, so it will make its way to this thread.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I know a guy in my alliance who is stacked also. No YouTube account.

My account isn’t stack, but the little I spend I’ve progressed pretty far. 100% 6.1, 60% 6.2 and 1 pass 6.3. If I spent. I would probably have a stacked roster just can’t see my self whaling for virtual stuff. Here and there is ok though lol
  • GOTG said:

It really confuses me. The top players, they must got enough resources to rank 3 a 6* and they also got all the champs they want. Why haven’t they ranked any yet? The new top champ will help both in rating and prestige so it serves them good.

The only resource they need is a single T5CC and the only way to obtain one is through offers and war season rewards. The problem is that the offers and season rewards only gives T5CC fragment crystals and most of them only contain 2% of a T5CC. So far no one has been lucky enough to pull the same type of T5CC 50 times in a row otherwise I'm sure you'd see gameplay of a r3 6* on Seatin's channel.
    Seatin isn't going to be even close to one of the 1st R3s
    I should've been more clear. What I was trying to imply was someone could have sent him gameplay of a r3 6* just like how people sent him gameplay of r5 5*s when they were first introduced.
    Definitely likely then. Basically a R3 6* is just gonna be a boosted R5 5* though.
    A 6/2 is roughly 10% stronger than a 5/65. If the scaling holds, a 6/3 should be almost 40% percent stronger than a 5/65, so actually yeah, very similar to a fully boosted 5/65. But consider a fully boosted 6/3...

An unboosted rank 3 is going to be similar to a boosted 5/65, but that comparison has a major caveat: boosts and buffs stacking change the situation.

In other words, let's say you compare a 5/65 with a +30% champion boost to a rank 3, and they are in the same ballpark. For example purposes, let's imagine the 5/65 has an attack rating of 20k, and the rank 3 6* has an attack rating of 26k. Applying a +30% champion boost to the 5/65 would give him an attack rating of 26k also, which would make them even. But if you boost the rank 3 with a +30% champion boost his attack goes up to 26*1.3 = 33.8k. Even if you could stack boosts, which you can't, applying another +30% boost to the rank 5 would only increase him to 20k * 1.6 = 32k. He starts falling behind.

And it isn't just a question of boosts. Suppose you're comparing a champion that can somehow get +100% attack from buffs. The 5/65 would have a total attack of 20k * (1 + 1.0 + 0.3) = 46k (base + attack buff + champion boost). The rank 3 would have a total attack of 26k * (1 + 1.0) = 52k. The more buffs there are, the more the rank 3 pulls ahead.

To put it another way, the rank 3 will get more benefit from things like attack and health buffs and boosts whether from potions or abilities than a 5/65 would, because his base stats would be higher and you can't neutralize that advantage with buffs. For some champions this difference will be small, for others it can be huge.