**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the FASTEST to use when farming Realm of Legends potions?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
As the title says, I'm trying to see who is the fastest at farming potions and not who has the least amount of hits. I currently use Domino with Rulk Mas syn, but was wondering what other people use for Winter Soldier and maybe Capt Marvel.

Who is the FASTEST to use when farming Realm of Legends potions? 58 votes

Domino (Rulk/Mas Synergy)
32%
ZENzuffyTerraSaielarsjumSamdroxtaarKennadoSpiderCoolsCrazyAlboCyporgStanceOnesuavebroRunamokUSACtuchikUmbertoDelRioTheBestinTuakauYa_Boi_28NuclearOrkJTizano 19 votes
Namor
8%
A l p h aDankestChefStarKillerVIIMrspider568Iroet 5 votes
Ghost
8%
RasiloverRockypantherxObaid_Jacob03WarHawk_Taz_1NightMonkey 5 votes
Quake
0%
Cull?
1%
Adishvar_26 1 vote
Hyperion
6%
Haji_SaabSavio444AssumedNameRougeknight87 4 votes
Blade
0%
Nick Fury
24%
ArcDeAngelusShelovesshoesNifzOrcDovahkiinKelvinKageEtjamaMightyColl3ctorWedgemonsterTimeGenesisDynastyJohnHSH3t3rawesomesauceMrFormidable 14 votes
Havok
0%
Other (please comment below)
17%
PantherusNZGhostspider231CharbelCirnesdr_nish777Wayde0wilsonLvernon15MoosetiptronicDead1PyrdaWaluigi_number_1 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    Need to go back and check videos but IIRC AA-Ron has the best track record.
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Domino has the fewest hits that I've seen. My personal best with her is 18 hits to down WS. Full synergies and suicides, no boosts. However, whether she's the 'fastest' or not, I'm not sure, I've never timed it. I imagine ghost is pretty fast even though she uses more hits.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    If you manage to get critical bleeds, fight is done in a yiffy. I always use my 4/55 to do WS and CM. Works like a charm
  • Options

Omega Red on full suicides and proper playing can take WS down in less than 2 mins.

He is insanity, I just wiped out that Sabretooth in Section 1 of Map 6 in 20 Seconds on Day 5.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is a lot of fun.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Thing with his full synergy.
  • Options
    DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    Nick Fury
    I say Nick Fury. I don't care who can do it with lowest amount of hits I care about how long each fight is and Nick Fury has pretty quick fights.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I’m interested in this but people please stop using hits as a measure they mean nothing. Guy in our alliance did it in 1:15 minute with a 6* domino, but about 1:40 was average, heavy was a much slower technique Than wait till lucky and unlucky are up, then fire an l2 or l3, and if you got a crit bleed then just keep refreshing with l1. Anybody got better times than that?
    Also I know he was using Massacre for longer bleeds, Unsure if he did this but also good tip is dead pool (x?) synergy for higher rate of crit bleeds
  • Options
    Speeds80 said:

I’m interested in this but people please stop using hits as a measure they mean nothing. Guy in our alliance did it in 1:15 minute with a 6* domino, but about 1:40 was average, heavy was a much slower technique Than wait till lucky and unlucky wee you, fire an l2 or l3 and if you got a crit bleed then just keep refreshing with l1. Anybody got better times than that

Agreed, flawed basis of who is better when Quake could do zero hits.

5/65 Domino with suicides and her Synergy takes about ~2-3 minutes. Maybe playing her with Sp2s and Sp3 is better.
  • Options
    Yeah the technique is heavily dependent on proc’ing a crit bleed early, then l1 refreshing it, I have a 2/35 domino will give it a test next time I can be bothered running suicides for something
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Domino Trinity All the way
  • Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Ghost
    It's funny how people can't understand basic questions ahah
    FASTEST in terms of time required to take it down.
    I've seen Archangel doing it in 50 seconds, but I had done it in even less time using Ghost: best time I've put up is 40 seconds, usually ranging between 40 and 60.
    If I don't want to exit out of the quest and keep going farming till Hulk I'll use Ghost, Wasp, AntMan, YJ and Hood (it takes a minute or 1:20 to take down every fight), otherwise if I want to go for the fastest kills I'll bring CapIW and Vision instead of Hood and YJ (awesome synergy between the two, really taking away a lot of seconds fight to fight).
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

Omega Red on full suicides and proper playing can take WS down in less than 2 mins.

Feel like I shouldn’t vote in the poll because I don’t have Domino, and my OR isn’t at max potential currently (not max sig, and I’m still saving up for suicides).

But I’ve found Namor to be pretty quick for farming, this is him at only 4/55 doing it in 1:54 (X-men synergy, no suicides or boosts).

(EDIT: how do I upload videos here?)
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury

Domino requires too much luck and have to build to sp2s or 3s. Fewest hits with her perhaps, but not the fastest. Fury or Omega probably the fastest. Or maybe even AA, for non-immune fights that is.

This. I'm pretty sure Nick is the fastest. Get beat to a pulp, then rip out those bleeds.
  • Options
    @Haji_Saab what kind of time for Hyperion
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Domino could be the quickest (time matters more than hit count), but she's somewhat unreliable. Nick Fury can do it the quickest and most consistently from what I've seen.
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Aegon- for 100% clear for potion farming. No suicides or clever tricks- 15-18 minute clear (synergy: NF, Angela, Heimdall, SL)

AA- for WS only record 39 hits (synergy: NF, Quake, HE, Iceman)
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Awakened Nick Fury by a mile. His first fight against WS, due to having to die first, can take two minutes but every fight, besides vision, after that can be as short as 40 seconds and you can do every fight until Wolvy before you have to start over so it doesn’t get tiresome unlike other champs. I’ve got Hype, Ghost, and Domino also at r5 and they don’t come close.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Yeah, maxed Deep Wounds, Suicides and Assassin's would make that NF time a whole lot quicker.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega with suicides
  • Options
    Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Archangel
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Nick fury can do a full clear of ROL in about 15-17 minutes, without suicides. The slowest fight though is Vision, so I usually drop storm, exit out and go back in.

When I have suicides on, i don't have deep wounds maxed out so instead i bring OR in and he cleans up real fast too.