**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is the compensation we’ve been waiting for?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tbh the only annoying thing is that I used last week’s glory to refill my stash.
    Boosts are nice, AW boosts are nice too, good amount of revives and pots. Wouldn’t have minded a few shards to go with it for those alliances that couldn’t actually get into wars, not that that bit affected me personally.
  • Options
    GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    This compensation is a joke. We finished at least one bracket lower than we should of due to season finishing earlier. A load of items that have gone straight to overflow and will probably expire before I can use them is pointless. If these are compensation for aw and aq disruptions we should be seeing items to reflect that, i.e. map 6 crystals, Gold for aq and shards etc. BS and poorly handled Kabam.
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    Disappointed!!! :s My alli was unenlisted from those 2 wars by their system. We missed out on rewards from regular win / losses and we didn't get any Bye for any of those wars either that many allis got.

So that was what we were expecting: a Bye x2. Would have made things fair and be the end of that. Now we feel like we got the worst end of the stick :/ Poorly handled indeed.
  • Options
    YSBYSB Posts: 192
    No response from Kabam. What a surprise!
  • Options
    YSBYSB Posts: 192

When he said they would have ended in gold 3 from barely entering silver 1 I legit manually exhaled.

We didn’t barely enter silver 1. We were in the top 200 when it reverted. Hope you can breath easier now.