**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is my mail message

I had a mail message with all the items for the alliance wars compensation. The message disappeared today and none of the items have been sent to my stash or added to my resources. I still had 20+ days to claim those items. Where did they go?

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    They have been destroyed.
  • Options
    When you get Mail Msgs with rewards in them, they are always visible to claim from Stash-Rewards (as well as claimable from the Mail Msg itself). You can claim them from either spot (just not from both, lol).

Mail msgs eventually disappear (after a week ?), but any unclaimed rewards from them will STILL BE IN STASH-REWARDS for up to however long that specific type of reward is set to be in stash.

AW Compensation can remain unclaimed for up to 30 days in Stash-Rewards, if you do not see them there then you must have already claimed them. And any overflow from Inventory after claiming will then get whatever additional duration to be in regular Stash (ISO/Cats/Items).