**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champ(s) do you think their SP are difficult to dex?

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    New addition: SP2 of Vision Aarkus
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Any champ with an instant beam( cyclops, iron man, vision etc.)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Riggs_97 said:

Yellowjacket SP1 - I can evade part of it, but I still get clipped every damn time!

It is all about the distance. Stand as far away as you can and then dex.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    War Machine SP1
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    1000th view on your comment o:)
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Riggs_97 said:

Yellowjacket SP1 - I can evade part of it, but I still get clipped every damn time!

With YJ you have to use 4 hit light combos and dash back. You have to be a good distance from him before dexting that sp1
    MikeHock said:

I still have trouble fully evading Dr Stranges L2 (and now Sym Supremes L2 also).

Anyone have any tips ??

If he's on an unblockable node, evade the first part and block the rest
    edited September 2019
    Reference said:

Falcon and WM - definitely crazy lol
    Yondu - seems like many players can replicate the dex on Nick Fury’s SP1 on him

Luckily for falcon, if he's on an unblockable node, you just have to dex the first kick and block the bullets. War machine on the other hand...I think this is why he isn't a 5* or 6* yet. No way around it except you use someone like DD or stark spidey
    Can anyone explain how to dex Dr. Doom’s SP2?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    No one's having trouble with Magneto's sp2?
    Guess I'm the only one.

No one's having trouble with Magneto's sp2?
    Guess I'm the only one.

Magneto's SP2 is not too tough to dex, just keep a distance when you aware of his power bar is near 2.
  • War Machine / Falcon / Punished 2099 / Agent Venom / Spidey's Sp1 ... hate them all! I think I suck all gun shots besides WS LOL and most recently... Doom sp2! jeez...
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    For me personally, I can never dodge Heimdals special 2.
    NEVER
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    I would say winter soldiers sp2
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Human Torch and Doctor Doom. I just need practice
    I think Nightcrawler can evade WS Sp2 due to his bamf thing
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Yondu never seen it done also ws
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

NEVER

Because it is impossible read his sp2 description
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Aarkus and venom sp2 still give me trouble.
  • Reference said:

Can anyone explain how to dex Dr. Doom’s SP2?

Seatin has a nice slow-mo breakdown of how to evade that @Reference . I've managed to get the 1st 2 blasts down. Just that final blast... ow.... I've only seen Reed's S2 in videos, but that looks bonkers too 😂. I'm still working on Aarkus' nonsense, and like a few others have said, Yellowjacket's S1. There's 2 ways to get that done right in my experience. 1, really close, 2 really far away. If you're in the middle of the screen... no bueno. At least that's how it is for me. Close I nail the dex timing. Far, it can't clip me. Middle... the tail end will systematically clip me every damn time.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    ChriissR said:

NEVER

I honestly can't tell if you know this or not, but you actually can't dex heimdalls l2. His true strike ignores evade and dex, meaning you have to block his l2. And if heimdall has an armour up buff (which if you're fighting him he likely will, as he gains them from being struck) his l2 becomes unblockable to boot. That's why you should try to never push heimdall to an l2, or at least make sure you can Nullify/remove his armor. There's a heimdall on increased power gain and enhanced special 2 in v1 chapter two and it can actually turn into a very frustrating encounter.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Nick fury sp1 lol, can you even evade?
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Kevo9513 said:

You can actually - I've done it twice!! Out of.. Too many times to count lol. I still have no idea how to properly do it, I just frantically swipe back and hope for the best. It usually works for the first two hit boxes on the bullets (the initial animations are pretty simple to avoid) but then I get whacked from the last one.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Literally every sp3. Can never seem to get the hang of it
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Considering the fully evadable ones:

Nick Fury SP1 (Seatin did it once, so it’s possible)
    Punisher SP1
    Venom SP2 (I still have nightmares with those)
    Any specials with slow projectiles, like Dr Strange’s SP1 (I’m ALWAYS hit by that sh*t) and Antman’s SP2
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Winter Soldier sp2
    Kevo9513 said:

I can evade regularly now, esp after I have Nick and used him substantially, then you gradually know the rhytum of his sp1.
    Nonetheless I have to be honest that I failed substantially at the very beginning when Kabam launched Nick.
    TKS87 said:

ChriissR said:

NEVER

I honestly can't tell if you know this or not, but you actually can't dex heimdalls l2. His true strike ignores evade and dex, meaning you have to block his l2. And if heimdall has an armour up buff (which if you're fighting him he likely will, as he gains them from being struck) his l2 becomes unblockable to boot. That's why you should try to never push heimdall to an l2, or at least make sure you can Nullify/remove his armor. There's a heimdall on increased power gain and enhanced special 2 in v1 chapter two and it can actually turn into a very frustrating encounter.
    Not exactly
    https://youtu.be/F-idJhuBMFk