**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easiest way to beat UC Aegon or any Lazarus/Lifecycle node

If you have Warlock then it’s as straight forward fight as you get. As long as he has the opponent infected they have a passive heal block which prevents them from reviving. Yes Warlock to my knowledge is the only passive heal block champ right now so I don’t know anyone that could do that to Aegon boss because he is debuff immune but any node with Lazarus or Lifecycle on it as long as they have heal block applied before knocking the opponent out they won’t be able to revive at any point.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I used Hyperion fight was done so fast
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I used Ghost, took a couple sp2's to kill him. Used Corvus also. Then used Ant Man on the final UC pass, was a looong fight. Haha
  • I use SymSupreme against Aegon; when he gets low I just spam SP2 until he runs out of charges. Aegon feeds SS a lot of power so it doesn't take long.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’ve used Ægon, nicely ramped to my combo:-)
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    I believe Mysterio has a passive heal block as well.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I can’t beat him. I have tried so many times and each time I get close, I mess up, and have to start all over again.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    +1 for Ghost, I wasn't really paying attention and he has in the bin after a couple of sp2s
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    AA doing just some AA stuff, so easy
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Gulli 2099 with doing a ko sp3 from the fight beforehand
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    TBAG4DAYS said:

@SknZn... AA is useless against Aegon because he is debuff immune, but yes in normal circumstances AA shreds.

Vs Silver surfer so easy
    And about aegon he was more easier just kill him few times and dont lose combo,
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Warlock wouldnt work on surfer, not only does he have the class disadvantage , but his weakness is against buff heavy opponents as they decrease the time of his infections
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Silver Surfer should be easy with Ronan. You can stunlock him.
    Haven't tried uncollected yet, but Hyperion will smash Aegon's face
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Straightforward fight with domino
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I haven't tried but someone in my alliance told me that Magik S2 is a good counter to Lazarus
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    @TBAG4DAYS

Imp Note -

Don't lose your combo meter, after 100 hits of combo meter or being knocked out 5 times, Aegon loose all 5 charges and you can defeat him easily.

Hard Hitter champs can do this job quicker...

For more details check out following link : https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2019/12/how-to-defeat-mcoc-aegon-uncollected-guide.html
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Got Aegon with Aegon. Sp1 was enough to take him 20% to dead each time. Seems like any harding hitting (not reliant on a debuff for damage) should handle him?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Use a Mystic. MD fuels your power bar from Aegon/Surfer’s buffs. MVP is Magik. Special 2, and you get past Power Shield/Life Cycle fast enough.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I found that Masacre was surprisingly decent for the Uncollected Aegon. Definitely not the best option but he gets that energy damage when his bat is ignited to compensate for the incinerate not applying. I was really surprised how well he did...
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Finally beat him 1 time so far.
    Just pound away with domino.
    Basically avoid heavy, sp1, sp2.
    Watch his power bar to avoid sp3.
    Draw out his specials and charge with combo.
    Had to defeat him 5 times, lol 😋