**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best content Kabam has made

2»

Comments

• ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151 ★

Labs are great

Shut your filthy mouth! :D:D
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210 ★
    always a fan of rifts when they come around
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    There’s been some really great content and really horrible content but nothing beats my little Symbiote event. That was by far the best and most fun content to date
  • My favorite EQ in general was the GOtG Vol 2 EQ. Had a WICKED login Calendar (for the time). Rocket's Scrapyard. Also had The Dave Bautista Cosmic Challenge. That was a GREAT EQ.

I MISS the Celebrity/Champion Challenges (i.e. Bautista, Goldblum, Web-Slinger, Michael B. Jordan, etc). Those were always a good time.

Permanent content, the Back Issues/Variant Quests are phenomenal. Sure, Back Issue #1 is indefinitely the hardest/biggest pain in the rear, but still... good stuff.

Honorable mention was the 'My Little Symbiote' EQ. Having a 1* Symbioid who's strength when maxed out was equivalent to that of a 6* R2 was good times. An additional difficulty with Boosts that were exclusive to the EQ. All in all, it was good times.

Also, the Anniversary Celebration is always a good time. Some bettet than others. I guess we'll see how the 5th Anniversary compares to the rest once things start to kick off mid week 😉.