**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Post your anniversary 5*'s here. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    I got a miles Morales and a sabertooth .
    Not too excited about them.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Both from basic and have a tech gem to go with one.

Definitely DarkHawk. Warlock's awakened ability is comparable to Domino's. A small icing on the cake.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    PsyDuck said:

Well, i'm quite happy with it. And also i want to say, people always saying that they are not happy with anything that kabam gives. Or compensations are not enough. When you got some good heroes, thats bcs of your luck. But when you get bad heroes, thats suddenly becomes kabams fault. Come on guys. We all now you're paying for this game. But it doesn't make you right all the time. Because almost %75 of the players pay for it. Im not saying that you should be grateful for kabam. This is already their mission. But at least you can thank them. Stay safe and enjoy your life!...

You've got some great pulls so you can easily say this. How about the many guys that have been pulling trash not just this week but for consecutive weeks after continues spending. It's just a game some may say, but when real money is involved, it becomes more than that...value for money is should be. Guys spending breakfast, lunch and dinner money and what they get is Iron Fist, Iron Patroit, Juggs, etc. Haven't even had lunch yet, but I've had Kabam already. All this over the 5yrs, this what everyone that got screwed deserves?!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    PsyDuck said:

Well, i'm quite happy with it. And also i want to say, people always saying that they are not happy with anything that kabam gives. Or compensations are not enough. When you got some good heroes, thats bcs of your luck. But when you get bad heroes, thats suddenly becomes kabams fault. Come on guys. We all now you're paying for this game. But it doesn't make you right all the time. Because almost %75 of the players pay for it. Im not saying that you should be grateful for kabam. This is already their mission. But at least you can thank them. Stay safe and enjoy your life!...

I think the reason people are complaining is because these "gifts" are all RNG based which I'm really not a fan of either. Sure, you got CMM and NF, but my 5* roster is bad in the first place and I just got my first 5* dupe on a Miles Morales who is utterly useless. If you woke up on Christmas to see your friends and family get things like Watches, Tablets and Phones, I bet you would complain if you opened up a leaf. Yeah, it's free, but it's also useless, and everyone else is getting stuff that's way better. So I'd say some people have a right to complain unless these "gifts" are non-RNG based. I just prefer not to since it's useless.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Got domino and awaken magik. Forget to ss
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Debated opening a featured for one more shot at OG Thor, but I had already pushed my luck with this cycle.

Opened a basic instead. Awakened Hood.

Pretty happy about that because I love that power steal. Might take him to R4
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Uh
    It was my first tech 5* so eh he's going to R2 anyway.

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    First time pulling Massacre, who I love, as a 5* so that’s exciting. Equally as exciting though is the fact that having him as a 5* now gives me a bit more reason to start using Domino again who is bae.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    First time duplicate,Got Lukcy ☺️

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★

No Complaints!

Congrats @Kabam Miike 😘
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Just remembered why I stopped opening featured crystals. He's sig 60 now.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I’m saving my shards currently for next week so I don’t really have a bias here but I have to agree that RNG based rewards (or gifts really) are not the greatest. In a game where RNG heavily influences basically everything in this game from the fights, to rewards, to rank up materials, it would be nice to receive something sans RNG.

That being said it is literally impossible to please everyone in the game. If Kabam gave 10 T2A, people would complain about no shards to use the T2A on or complain about no T5B. If everyone in the game received 100 T5B, 200 T2A, 1,000,000 5* shards, and 1,000,000 6* shards, someone would complain that a new player shouldn’t get the same as a veteran. Hell if Kabam gave everyone a 6* crystal that contained only Ghost or Corvus, someone would complain they got one and not the other. When it comes to a game like this and sending gifts, it’s impossible to ever send the “right” thing because unavoidably someone will be upset. But they should really try and stray away for relying on RNG for basically everything.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Got Superior Iron Man unduped :(
  • Rj117ARj117A Posts: 1

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2019

One of the best possible pulls, only problem being it's on the wrong account :p I might consider picking this account back up after that though. Seem to be having a constant streak of luck on it. Pulled 4* Warlock and NF right after.

Haven't opened anything on my main, I'm holding for January.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

I’m saving my shards currently for next week so I don’t really have a bias here but I have to agree that RNG based rewards (or gifts really) are not the greatest. In a game where RNG heavily influences basically everything in this game from the fights, to rewards, to rank up materials, it would be nice to receive something sans RNG.

That being said it is literally impossible to please everyone in the game. If Kabam gave 10 T2A, people would complain about no shards to use the T2A on or complain about no T5B. If everyone in the game received 100 T5B, 200 T2A, 1,000,000 5* shards, and 1,000,000 6* shards, someone would complain that a new player shouldn’t get the same as a veteran. Hell if Kabam gave everyone a 6* crystal that contained only Ghost or Corvus, someone would complain they got one and not the other. When it comes to a game like this and sending gifts, it’s impossible to ever send the “right” thing because unavoidably someone will be upset. But they should really try and stray away for relying on RNG for basically everything.

Agree with you, I dont think itd break the game if there was poll where summoners decide on what they want for the anniversary. But everything gotta be toss where some are screwed and others are blessed.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Awakened him 🥳🎉
    I almost went for a featured but decided on basic at the last second.

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Curious to know if he is still good compared to the newer champions
  • Godsquad191Godsquad191 Posts: 4
    Dam some people pulled some crazy pulls I pulled yondu and angela on the main account first time pulls and SL dupe and civil warrior on my second account
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

He hasn’t aged well IMO. Emma tends to be considered the superior version of him but he can still be very useful if you need his immunities and ability to tank an L3 with the added bonus of shutting down evade
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Gambit. Sure, why not... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229

:(
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

He hasn’t aged well IMO. Emma tends to be considered the superior version of him but he can still be very useful if you need his immunities and ability to tank an L3 with the added bonus of shutting down evade
    So not too bad then cool
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    I don't have a picture ,but I pulled two new champions, 5* sunspot and 5* iceman.
  • MattMatt Posts: 4
    Awakened X23 & got Agent Venom for the 3rd time. Thanks for the 6* shards