Options

Who Do you think is the hardest boss of Variant 4

Who Do you think is the hardest boss of Variant 4 110 votes

Electro
18%
Spity68RazorDevilDiddydiditBajjsbwuqjwSungjHendrossLyingninjachrissbjordannJakearoundMoosetiptronicTheKiryuRemeliFb2killnewLordNeoKalantakDonDudu2809Obaid_Jacob03TheoncomingstormDevilMayCryMINIWARLORD 20 votes
Deadpool X-Force
62%
LogarooGamerMarkjv81RagamugginGunnerFranchise_7SuperChronaChadhoganWolverDominatorADDIS0NSaiyanBuckeyeKPDeadmaddyTerraBpn88855JingomyPUNCAKEPwf57Greifmaster911Deacon03Savio444 69 votes
Wolverine
0%
Moon Knight(2.2)
5%
BigbowlrTheManFromMarzRaymundo86İlyaz3003WeaselH3t3r 6 votes
Moon Knight(3.0)
0%
ddom 1 vote
Moon Knight(3.1)
2%
Lvernon15IvarTheBonelessClatonius 3 votes
Not done
10%
KDoggg2017Hammerbro_64Priyansh7p01arisMandi87ChampioncriticManar198xEwell65SSS69CaptainPollAomine_Daiki10MaxLee 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Deadpool X-Force
    By a country mile, eventually got him down with quake but it took a lot of restarting quests and having a nice practice.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    Toughest of the bunch for sure, but more or less a normal fight with Ghost
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force

Take ghost with wasp and dpx goes easy down

And Electro is completely trivial with Namor :wink:
  • Options
    Deadpool X-Force
    DPX by far, he's the only one i've used more than one revive on besides electro.
  • Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Deadpool X-Force
    Electro is easy with havok you just double medium sp3 you take no damage from attacking him that way
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Moon Knight(2.2)
    2.2 Moon Knight. He evades 90% of attacks then ohkos because of aggression fury
  • Options
    MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Electro
    Had no namor so Electro was the hardest for me. Just used Aegon, took a couple revives each time. Already explored the whole variant. DPX was easy once you corner him. The last 4 bosses were easy, a couple tough fights on those maps but not so bad
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 413 ★★★
    Electro

Had no namor so Electro was the hardest for me. Just used Aegon, took a couple revives each time. Already explored the whole variant. DPX was easy once you corner him. The last 4 bosses were easy, a couple tough fights on those maps but not so bad

I did exactly that. Built up his meter A bit on the fights prior and at least it wasn’t a ton of units lol
  • Options
    Moon Knight(2.2)
    I found 2.2 moonknight the hardest boss as my 3* roster is garbo. And i did solo the deadpool with capIW with getting some lucky crits with l2s
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Not done
    I haven't done a single variant yet
    So all variants are tough bosses for me
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Electro
    Man the dpx was easy .......nearly one shot him.....can b done with any champs
    Did with IMIW......did anither cheese method .....check out the channel wade thrillson to know......
    But electro sucked.....
    Btw i don't have namor , havok and ghost...lol
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    Dont have any characters that can cheese deadpool so him
  • Options
    Moon Knight(2.2)
    Moonknight 2.2 is BS without the right champs