**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

1 star champions

Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
To anyone saying, "Shouldn't have sold your champions", Seatin just uploaded. Go watch the last 2-3 minutes of his rant, then come back. The big point is being missed and everyone needs to understand what people are trying to say.

Comments

• Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
    DRTO said:

Shouldnt have sold your champions

Didn't watch the video. Next!
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    TaZ_4178 said:

Only thing that sucks for me is that caustic temper node... need someone with a fury and unfortunately only have 4 1*s none that have fury...wth lol

Same lol
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Imo the reason it’s such a cheap move is because of the crystal type..

50 units for a 20% chance of a 1*.. is this the first ever crystal where the chances of pulling a higher grade champ are far greater than the lower grade champ? God knows what the probability of pulling the 1* you need is.

It really should be a 1* only crystal.

I spend 1k units on those crystals. Buying them in batches of 5 at once, I needed 3 1* champs to form a 5 person team. So yeah it took a big chunk out if my units, and yes I agree it is a cheap move to have the drop rate change on rarity, but it is what it is.
    I decided to sell all my champs back in 2018 (well every champ I could, 5 & 6* champs can’t be sold). Now I’ve made a significant comeback in terms of champ collection, but those 1* champs.....well I was Elders Bane when I sold all those champs and quit (was supposed to be definitive, turned out to be for a while), so no possible way to get them back through the daily crystal. Only way right now is the hero crystal, it sucks, but it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★

Thecurler said:

Imo the reason it’s such a cheap move is because of the crystal type..

50 units for a 20% chance of a 1*.. is this the first ever crystal where the chances of pulling a higher grade champ are far greater than the lower grade champ? God knows what the probability of pulling the 1* you need is.

It really should be a 1* only crystal.

I spend 1k units on those crystals. Buying them in batches of 5 at once, I needed 3 1* champs to form a 5 person team. So yeah it took a big chunk out if my units, and yes I agree it is a cheap move to have the drop rate change on rarity, but it is what it is.
    I decided to sell all my champs back in 2018 (well every champ I could, 5 & 6* champs can’t be sold). Now I’ve made a significant comeback in terms of champ collection, but those 1* champs.....well I was Elders Bane when I sold all those champs and quit (was supposed to be definitive, turned out to be for a while), so no possible way to get them back through the daily crystal. Only way right now is the hero crystal, it sucks, but it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

I quit the game a couple of years ago too. I sold every champ ranked lower than 4* r4 (bizarrely apart from 1* wolverine and vision, must have been an accident), opened a load of crystals and didn’t play the game for 4 months.
    Fairly sure I’ve got all of those champs back, apart from the 1* of course.

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    CodeOmega said:

@Liss_Bliss_ i agree with your point on 1* champs, and how you shouldn’t have sold them. However, your insults against seatin are unjust and stupid. He has already done the variant 100%, and he may simply be trying to look out for players who sold their 1* out of ignorance and stupidity when they first started. Prof Hoff is a conspiracy theorist, seatin is not.

So you decide to insult me by calling me stupid while all I did was give my opinion on Seatin......ok then. You tell me to not insult someone but do that exact same thing. What else would I expect from a follower.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It’s the price you pay.

Inc disagree
  • Scmb_666Scmb_666 Posts: 29
    Yup. Definitely would’ve sold them if I knew they would be needed in the future.

It’s funny that in top 90 AQ, tier 3 AW, with 10 r5s, 1 r2 6*, I’m held by 1*s to complete content.

“Shouldn’t have sold your champs” 🤐
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Jaina97 said:

It's pretty simple. I've think I sold a 2* but I've never sold a champ since. This is a way to reward people for the way they play the game.

What part of "Watch the video" did you not understand? He talks about newer accounts not pulling more than the 2 1 stars you get in the first 15 minutes of playing. And that's a big problem seeing as you need atleast 2 separate champions for exploration.
    Newer Accounts don't really need to worry about Variant 4. It's also a different perspective when you're starting another Account after already playing for X amount of years.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

DRTO said:

Shouldnt have sold your champions