**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What counters did you use for Silver Surfer?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
In my initial run, I had a team of Hood, Magik, GR, Corvus and Nick Fury for Silver Surfer boss in EQ they proved to be effective. He wasnt as hard as Doom was and Doom gave me a sound trashing when i encountered him a few times lol. What about everyone else?

Comments

• PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    i struggled to clear the 1% of silver surfer until i used hype (heavy and parry) to get past the security shield thing. so used magik to clear to 1% and if she couldn't kill them then hype couple of heavy+parries worked wonders
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    OML and Void. Also I am relieved he isn't as much as a pain as doom. I am still having nightmares of the struggle and frustration.
  • I just used any champs i had on the team...
  • Symbiote Supreme was good. Venom was better.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Voodoo, then Hype to finish him.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Victor von Doom FTW
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost, phased specials and tanked sp3's. Crushed him with my sp2
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    5/50 Quake, her Concussion canceled his power gain and life cycle.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    4 star r4 Ronan
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    4 star 5/50 Venom
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    4/55 SS. One shot. When he was approaching 1%, saved up to when he had alot of power, threw my sp2 directly after another and boom. KO. This EQ was really easy unlike last month. So easy infact I'm scared of next month
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Awakened AA. Heal block prevents the regen and DOT will ko him when shield is down.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    AA and Void
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Venom
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Just did the expert level. No UC yet. Awakened 4* Scarlet Witch lvl 62 singularity. Nullify does the job. It was like fighting Hiperion
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Venom the Duck - you stack up uniqe buffs in the previous fights so then you get the power gain and not silver surfer so you can or just spam sp3 to keep the buffs going
    Or
    Throw sp2 when he has the armour buffs giving VTD massive amount of damage for that sp and afterwards
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Venom the Duck - you stack up uniqe buffs in the previous fights so then you get the power gain and not silver surfer so you can or just spam sp3 to keep the buffs going
    Or
    Throw sp2 when he has the armour buffs giving VTD massive amount of damage for that sp and afterwards

^ That's what I did, got two Toxic Armors off while he had two Armors and brought him from around 85% to 30% from just the Sp2 then got the rest down with a Basic Combo.
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    4/40 Archangel
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Clairevoyant at Curse of Plague mode to keep nullifying with sp2 Buff Immunity debuff. Of course a few heavies first
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    -sixate- said:

I used Omega and Archangel and had no problem with him.

But just out of curiosity, wasn't he throwing heavy ? When I used ghost even if I am way far from him and not even blocking, he was throwing heavy making ghost armor break. So I used others after that run.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

-sixate- said:

I used Omega and Archangel and had no problem with him.

But just out of curiosity, wasn't he throwing heavy ? When I used ghost even if I am way far from him and not even blocking, he was throwing heavy making ghost armor break. So I used others after that run.

Yeah wonder the same. Silver do throw a armor break from his heavy at distance
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Sparky did most of the work, then I used archangel to finish him off
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I used a variety of champs:

https://youtu.be/pO3cz3pUUPE