**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary deals?

124»

Comments

• MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139

Deacon03 said:

Rocket - first champ to have an SP3 against him with specific graphics
    Karnak - first champ to have the need for 2 different Cats
    Civil Warrior & Gulli - MCOC made champions
    Star-Lord - Champion used to complete ROL and LOL
    Electro - First champ to have dmg to be dealt back to the champ upon hitting them
    Hood - First champ with invisibility
    Human Torch - first Pre Fight ability
    Crossbones - first champ to possibly convert debuffs into buffs

@Kabam Miike how did i do

I think most of those are very close, Electro was actually in there because he was the first Champion to ever beat ROL Wolverine.
    How do you beat wolvie with electro? Despair and pacify?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Deacon03 said:

Electro - First champ to have dmg to be dealt back to the champ upon hitting them

I think most of those are very close, Electro was actually in there because he was the first Champion to ever beat ROL Wolverine.
    Back in the day when @BrutalDLX first cleared I believe he let wolverine kill himself from the return damage. Just kept reviving him.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Deacon03 said:

Back in the day when @BrutalDLX first cleared I believe he let wolverine kill himself from the return damage. Just kept reviving him.
    Doesn't wolverine have a chance to trigger his regen when landing hits?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Deacon03 said:

Doesn't wolverine have a chance to trigger his regen when landing hits?
    Back in the day his regen was only defensive I think.
  • BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62
    This has to be the ultimate piss take. You're a joke kabam.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Hey all,

Thank you all for your feedback. We understand that this offer is not going to appeal to everybody. The selection of Champions contained in the crystals is not random, though. Each Champion included is a unique part of the history of Marvel Contest of Champions, and has been significant to the game or Community in one way or another.

Can you guess why each of them were included? I can start it off with Blade: The Community spread the word far and wide, "Save for Blade!".

I'm curious to know the reason as to why Moon Knight, Groot, and Venompool were included and how they affected the community. If anything they affect the community by spreading disappointment and burnout among summoners
    Moon Knight uses some of the most unique Tech in the Game. His abilities change with the phases of the Moon. Groot uses a Unique Character Skeleton and was the first Champion to include a Different Champion in their Special Attacks. The rest, you guys will have to figure out...
    For $100 I think I'm good not knowing.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yeah, this is beyond crazy. I honestly thought it must be a mistake.

You would be as well buying an Odin and getting 10 GM featured crystals.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

Hey all,

Thank you all for your feedback. We understand that this offer is not going to appeal to everybody. The selection of Champions contained in the crystals is not random, though. Each Champion included is a unique part of the history of Marvel Contest of Champions, and has been significant to the game or Community in one way or another.

Can you guess why each of them were included? I can start it off with Blade: The Community spread the word far and wide, "Save for Blade!".

Yeah I can't tell you how many shards I saved to pull civil warrior. I was so excited to pull him a few months ago.
    😂I pulled Civil Warrior from a featured 5* awhile back and swore I wouldn't do it again. I decided to pull another featured with the 10k shards they gave us recently and pulled Hela. I think that is two champs that I will never rank up.
  • GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52
    Hows this for a 5 year anniversary deal?

5 star champ crystal for 5 bucks on Christmas eve. 1 locked in per account.
  • DP3030DP3030 Posts: 15
    Sorry, but no. Feel free to prove us wrong and post the sales data on this bundle tomorrow. That should show everyone clear as day how valuable the community things this bundle is lmao @Kabam Miike
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Whatever reason those champs were selected for the crystal, the price for how little you get is ridiculous. I appreciate the historic connection those champs have to the game, but for the absurd price it makes no sense. Anyone who would typically spend that much on an offer won't need most if not all of those champs, and those that would benefit most from them are likely not your $100 spenders. I feel the pool of players that both need enough of those champs to make a RNG chance on the crystal worth it AND would be comfortable paying $100 for A SINGLE 5* CHAMP and 30 sig stones is going to be a very small portion of your player base.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    If you wanted to celebrate 5 years by making this kind of crystal with the champs in it, it seems like it would’ve been the perfect opportunity to add it as an exploration reward for hall of heroes. People would still complain that they pulled their 20th MK, but at least it would’ve been a non-cash grab way of making your historical connections.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Still.. a 100$ USD for a 5* and some sig stones?? Kabam has got to be smokin some funny stuff.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Though it sucks for the community to have this kind of garbage thrown at them with the excuse “this offer isn’t for everybody.” (though one would say who is this offer for in the first place?), it must suck for the mods who are probably forced to say these offers are ok when they really think it isn’t.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    When I saw this offer, I thought I was having a nightmare and kept trying to wake myself up
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    We don’t care about any history. This is anniversary... if you want us customer to spend some cash on the anniversary deal then make it an option that we will choose a champion of ourself and pay that set of prize. Not 3-5 epic champions and then add 15-16 of bad champions and call it a day. You have brains to brainstorm together and you came with this and call it good? We really don’t care about history and history shouldn’t determine that those champions is there because of what kabam mike said about how it affected the community. We just want a good champions that we are willing to pay high cash that can help us with wars, AQ map6-7 and prestige champions... that’s it.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    1000% would not buy.
    $20 for a 4* and $100 for a 5* that will most likely be trash....Maybe change it to 3 5* Nexus w 200units and that will be a deal. But this? Nah I'll pass.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    So after all this heat against kabam I was hoping that they realized the HUGE mistake they made with this offer and I went back to the game to check, hoping they changed the price to 9.99 and..............no.......... still 99.99
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We understand and appreciate everyone's feedback about this offer. However, this discussion is no longer constructive and will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.