Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Helppppppp

WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t know whether or not I should r5 domino. I just recently pulled sunspot (would bring him up but don’t have the t3 CC) I have an unawakened AA at rank 1, a red hulk at r1, and masacre i only have as a 4*. I’m on Act 6.1.2 and I have 100% every part of act 5 excluding the collector quest. Would love to attempt LOL but not sure if it’s possible with just domino, also a t2 alpha would expire in my stash if I didn’t rank her, or someone else, up.

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Rank up Havok
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    domino
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Rank up Domino, and then save for Sunspot.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Mine is at r5 and i run her with a r5 Rhulk and massacre and love playing her! Domino! Havok only if you need a war defender. M.o.d.o.k. is a good addition with Domino and massacre as well. I like having the three different classes!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,026 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Mine is at r5 and i run her with a r5 Rhulk and massacre and love playing her! Domino! Havok only if you need a war defender. M.o.d.o.k. is a good addition with Domino and massacre as well. I like having the three different classes!

If you think Havoks use is only war defence you are delusional. He is a top tier attack on par with Domino. Modok is defence material. A broad roster is useful but sometimes not always necessary