**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Christmas gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Thanks Kabam! :)
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    edited December 2019

Maybe everyone will stop complaining now.

Well, the gift for uncollected isn't really an improvement from last year...
    If you are still Uncollected after a year, does that mean you deserve the same reward as those who progressed to Cavalier over that time? If you are still on exactly the same status, and given that Christmas doesn't change either, why should the gift be improved? I am also Uncollected, but if I haven't taken the opportunity to progress to Cavalier I shouldn't expect anything more than the same gift for being Uncollected as last year.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

EzB420 said:

This has to be the most millennial thread on the forum.

🤣🤣🤣
  • exeexe Posts: 56

• ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

ECOMA said:

Maybe everyone will stop complaining now.

Well, the gift for uncollected isn't really an improvement from last year...
    Well you didnt really improve from last years content either so why should kabam?
    Umm i did? I wasn't uncollected last year
    So you didnt improve over last years content
    Your acct improved sure but you are that the new level of top so you didnr deserve a higher gift. Your a year behind the game
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

I pulled my third freaking tech 5* gem. The best tech champ I have as a darkhawk and starlord, which I don't really love. It makes me want to quit the game...

Darkhawk is awesome, even more so if you have NightTrasher or MoonKnight, I often use him for quests and wars, and if you can get the start of the fight with Nova mode, my r4 5* does on average 3k hit plus another 500 odd damage per strike from each hit, tends to kill people fast
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 642 ★★★
    I was going to start off by saying “I don’t mean to sound ungrateful” but I know anything I write will come off that way so no point.,
    Tbh I personally would of preferred a 5* Nexus Crystal (better odds at pulling a good champ) at current point a generic 5* awakening holds no value to me :-/.. That being said thanks for the gift..
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★

Just relax......jeez.....
    A. It's a free gift. Which means they don't have to give anything to anyone.
    B. The 25th is still a long way away from being over.
    C. Why are you on your phones?!? It's christmas!! Leave your phone and go spend time with the fam.

Regarding C: because I have exams and am studying at the moment.
    Okay well, why are you not revising and say whinging on a MCOC forum? 🤔
    DalBot said:

@Kabam Miike withdraw whatever it was going to be! I’ve never known a community to be so ungrateful! If they buy an Odin they get a FREE 5* and OVER HALF a 6*

That’s your gift!

#dontgivetheungratefulagift!

Yes, the people who are FTP should be grateful to watch the community great “free” stuff for spending hundreds of dollars.

Damn ingrates. Rent or a half a 6*? Should be an easy choice right?
    Rent or half a 6* 😂

Okay I am pretty sure you wouldn’t of got a bonus from your work, or school or collage...

You wouldn’t get one from the maker of your car, or the bus/train firm you use.

Sure Facebook, Twitter; Instagram haven’t sent anything.

So if your free to play, why would a game? The FTP has already told Kabam that you don’t even pay anything for your account...

So why is everyone acting entitled to a gift just because it’s Xmas, so many % won’t even celebrate it.

Just find it needy, and it wouldn’t be expected with any other apps you use.

And now the backlash for those who didn’t get the generic has begun, it’s just a lose lose for Kabam every time and it’s frustratjng.
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Wow. Thanks kabam!! Truly an awesome surprise!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Grateful to finally be able to awaken aegon and pump all my Sig stones into him plus my r3/r4/r5 skill gem.

Havent been able to open Sig stones for months now because I had skill maxed out already.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

I really love the forum sometimes

This thread was everything, every single thing, I thought it would be :):):)

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hopefully you awakened a character you wanted, and some of you awakened some patience and/or manners in the process!

IOSJasoN said:

Lol I was waiting on that disagree to start popping.. How you can disagree that an item holds no value to me I’m unclear of.. Low IQ at its finest..

It holds no value to YOU, doesn't mean its not valuable to others. Thats why people can disagree. To say that people disagree to that statement have low I.Q's just shows how low yours is. There are only 2 generic 5* AGs in the game. It's possibly the rarest item available and Cavalier players get a free one.

There is a ton of value in it.
    Aww Demon my knuckle dragging friend you’re so cute when you try and use your brain..
    Did I claim it’s of no value to others? No
    I said it holds no value to me you can’t disagree with what holds value to ME.. example; you tell me to buy your watch for £100 and I say I wouldn’t give you a penny for it as it holds no value to me you can’t tell me well actually it does so you want it and are going to buy it for £100 lmao..
    I said I would of preferred a 5* nexus crystal you can’t disagree with what I would personally prefer.. example; I would like a slice of cake.. You say; No you would like a sprout because that’s what others need lmao.. Take 20 minutes read and reread to let it sink in my friend.. Very low IQ at its finest..
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

Lol I was waiting on that disagree to start popping.. How you can disagree that an item holds no value to me I’m unclear of.. Low IQ at its finest..

It holds no value to YOU, doesn't mean its not valuable to others. Thats why people can disagree. To say that people disagree to that statement have low I.Q's just shows how low yours is. There are only 2 generic 5* AGs in the game. It's possibly the rarest item available and Cavalier players get a free one.

Aww Demon my knuckle dragging friend you’re so cute when you try and use your brain..
    I said it holds no value to me you can’t disagree with what holds value to ME.. example; you tell me to buy your watch for £100 and I say I wouldn’t give you a penny for it as it holds no value to me you can’t tell me well actually it does so you want it and are going to buy it for £100 lmao..
    I said I would of preferred a 5* nexus crystal you can’t disagree with what I would personally prefer.. example; I would like a slice of cake.. You say; No you would like a sprout because that’s what others need lmao.. Take 20 minutes read and reread to let it sink in my friend.. Very low IQ at its finest..
    But it would hold value to you, it would tell you the time, if your phone sceeen smashed and you had no watch, of course it would hold value to you.

Don’t go putting over people down.

You got a free AG, it does hold value to you, obviously, to think it doesn’t is a lack of thought and IQ on your part, if anything.

IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

But it would hold value to you, it would tell you the time, if your phone sceeen smashed and you had no watch, of course it would hold value to you.

You got a free AG, it does hold value to you, obviously, to think it doesn’t is a lack of thought and IQ on your part, if anything.
    If you read what was wrote I made a general statement, he made it personal..
    I have a lot of watches so no his would not hold value to me.. The statement was based on me if I had of involved others that would of opened it up for others to agree/disagree as it stands I am the only one that can decide what holds value to me.. Seriously I don’t know what they are teaching you kids these days.,
  • Wow this thread
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    ECOMA said:

Just relax......jeez.....
    A. It's a free gift. Which means they don't have to give anything to anyone.
    B. The 25th is still a long way away from being over.
    C. Why are you on your phones?!? It's christmas!! Leave your phone and go spend time with the fam.

Says the person posting this on their phone/tablet/computer. Wow...just, wow.
    Maybe he doesnt pretend to care about a religious holiday that's been over commercialized into a day of overabundance and entitlement
    Obviously you didn’t read his comment.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

A nexus cystal culd giv u you choice for 3 really bad champions and then u wil complain either way just be happy it was a nice gesture from kabam side why is not many happy for what ther get wil u also do that if u get a present u didn’t wont danm
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    The generic AG is essentially giving you ANY unduped champ currently (and in future) on your roster. That is much better than a 5* Nexus Crystal.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

If you read what was wrote I made a general statement, he made it personal..
    I have a lot of watches so no his would not hold value to me.. The statement was based on me if I had of involved others that would of opened it up for others to agree/disagree as it stands I am the only one that can decide what holds value to me.. Seriously I don’t know what they are teaching you kids these days.,
    Your statement is really crazy (I’ll get called out by mods for really saying what your statement is) unless you own EVERY champ in the game duped then this will hold value to you now or in the distant future. As @Demonzfyre has said, there are only 2 of these available in the game. Aside from maybe the abyss (which we don’t know what the rewards will be) or 6.4/6 100%. This is the rarest and probably the most valuable item in the game right now. You saying you preter a nexus is completely absurd. You could land a red skull, hulkbuster and and iron patriot. All could be duped and all subpar to trash champs then you would say “ugh why did we all get nexus crystals”. At least with this item you can be happy whenever you want. Whether you whale out for Nova, a future new mutant champ for the movie, black widow movie champ or eternal movie champ.

This discussion has been closed.