**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's got the most luxurious pillow hands?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Which champ in the game has the ultimate pillow hands? Who takes the crown for the least overall gameplay damage?

I'm gonna put a vote in for Vulture because man he sucks. Don't think that guy knows what a crit is. But there is also Ebony Maw and Groot. And others I'm not thinking of at the moment. Not sure how they stack up. What do you guys think?

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Juggs!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw for me. He is really fun to play and has utility, but man his damage sucks. He takes about 80 hits to defeat 1,25x stronger champ...
  • UnlessUnless Posts: 9
    Did anyone forget the ultimate pillow hands
    HULKBUSTER
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Not the most luxurious pillow hands but Ultron is definitely up there with his duck feather filled, cushiony softness
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    korg
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Abomination i feel, hits very soft
    Absolutely trash, no utilities
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

korg

Try Korg with Thor (Ragnarok) and Gulk synergy, he doesn't hit like a pillow when you get that huge armor break up.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Midnite93 said:

Sentry with the power of the million suns i mean pillows

I get where you're coming from but he actually hits hard if played right. Take a look at Idelest his channel on youtube.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Every time I miss time Iron patriot's sp1,I am so happy it deals like 50 dmg
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    sentry, what a garbage champ, even his costume sucks
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Graydrox said:

Which champ in the game has the ultimate pillow hands? Who takes the crown for the least overall gameplay damage?

I'm gonna put a vote in for Vulture because man he sucks. Don't think that guy knows what a crit is. But there is also Ebony Maw and Groot. And others I'm not thinking of at the moment. Not sure how they stack up. What do you guys think?

Ebony Maw, definitely.

Vulture actually does decent damage with his Power Burn; although I agree that he really needs a bit of support from his team.

Remember, he's a Power Control champ - most of those don't do great damage on standard attacks.