Options

Are you happy with your Christmas gift?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So, we all got awakening gems for christmas so I wish you ask are you happy with today's Christmas gift from kabam. i sure am happy with the gift.

Are you happy with your Christmas gift? 239 votes

Yes
83%
ArcDeAngelusGamerthetaman23JOHNOSA1995LeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerWorld EaterJestressEpistriatusChriz4061Spity68FrostyRiise81TendersquadzuffyChewybuccaJeremySlatLe_Marv_8SpeedbumpNikhil 199 votes
No
9%
SnakeEyes69NanoDroidBlackfriar63KossukoseMaster3418_GRINDER_Gustavo20sorry_shaktimanTheKiryuSolotrixWeeaeatheMercenaryDes99ChottinhoGonçaloAnnihilator13_Ya_Boi_28sacoma_sack78UniversalGamingTheToxicCactus 23 votes
Neither
7%
RagamugginGunnerLewisTheLlamaStefanjonesadqqedfyvrAjay121Bpn88855solopoloBeardedStarlordJayProngsKerneasshadow_lurker22iRetr0Mr_Eragnarok_947TheBestinTuakaubigchungus21_Lucifer1810 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Yes
    Midnite93 said:

So, we all got awakening gems for christmas so I wish you ask are you happy with today's Christmas gift from kabam. i sure am happy with the gift.

Got a tech AG but It was free so cant complain :)
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Even tho i got my 3rd mystic gem im still happy
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Yes
    yes! a 5* AG is rare so very happy!
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Yes
    Who would actually vote no for a Generic 5* AG 😂😂
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I got a Cosmic AG for either my Corvus or Hyperion, so I'm very happy!
    Though I know the feeling of getting an AG you couldn't use and being mad about it, that happened with my last two 5 Star AG Crystals...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I was hoping for Science. It's the only gem I've never pulled. Got skill. Don't have anyone to use it on but I'm sure I will eventually.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,748 ★★★★★
    Neither
    Got AG for free, which is great. Pulled mutant, which is the 7th AG crystal I didn't pull skill as I wanted, but my Omega Red is awakened, so guess it's fine. Hate playing him, but that happens
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Yes
    I got a mystic awakening gem, exactly which I needed to awaken my 5 star voodoo(only mystic 5 star in my roster) so yeah i am more than happy since it was free as well
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Yes
    got a tech gem, used on my warlock :love: then i bought two Stark' Suits (12 cavs crystals) and got (all as 5*) Quake, Yondu dupe and Doc Oc dupe, and the rest all 4* dupes... and with the shards i opened a basic 5* crystal and got a Mysterio ^_^ i was also able to open a 6* crystal, but got a Mordo... still, i'm really happy with what i've got ^_^
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Neither
    Neutral. I'm glad it's free, but can't use it cause I have no science champs
  • Options
    NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Yes
    Kerneas said:

Got AG for free, which is great. Pulled mutant, which is the 7th AG crystal I didn't pull skill as I wanted, but my Omega Red is awakened, so guess it's fine. Hate playing him, but that happens

Just out of curiosity, why do you hate playing omega red??
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Yes
    5* cosmic ag, dont have a champ for it rn, but there are some great awakenings in cosmic
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Neither
    I got a 5* Mystic. I have a mystic awakening gem already, but no champions I want to use it on (and there won’t be any for about a year with my current drought). Also, I literally became Cavalier two hours after the gift was sent out, so I missed out on the generic awakening gem by two hours :(
  • Options
    Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Neither

I got a 5* Mystic. I have a mystic awakening gem already, but no champions I want to use it on (and there won’t be any for about a year with my current drought). Also, I literally became Cavalier two hours after the gift was sent out, so I missed out on the generic awakening gem by two hours :(

That sucks major
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Neither
    Got a useless Tech AG, but I can't really complain, my 5* luck is horrendous
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but as a (mostly) f2p player I would have loved to open a 5 star nexus crystal!
  • Options
    IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    Yes
    Yes even though I'm so close to caviler and could have gotten a generic awakening gem, I got a cosmic one and finally awakened my Medusa so I'm happy .
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Awakened my r4 Doom. Thrilled.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Yes
    got a science, now i need a good champ to use it, i don't thing spidergwen worth it
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Yes
    Really stoked since AGs aren't super easy to obtain. Unfortunately I pulled a second mystic and the only 5-star mystic I have is Morningstar, so I am a little bummed, but it's still a great gift. Hoping to pull a Voodoo, Doom, or Ghost Rider in my next 5 star crystal.
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    No
    Ok I should’ve voted neither since it was free; an ag crystal was what I wanted but I said “not mystic not mystic” and guess what? I got mystic 😂😂😂. Can’t complain since it’s free and now I’ll be hopin to pull bwcv or voodoo. Really glad kabam does this; happy holidays everyone.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Yes
    It was a free gift, so yeah, was happy about it. Now to decide who to use the generic ag on, will I use it on Void or will it sit in my inventory like the previous generic awakening gems did? Think the last one was in my inventory for over a year.
  • Options
    Neither
    3rd skill gem in a row, no blade, fury or aegon.. Smh
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    I have 3 generics now but its still a generic and that means 1 of them can goto a champ I like and prestige
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yes
    Finally awakened blade and took him to rank 5 so yesterday was very successful