**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier lists are for sheep

Tell me a character that YOU in your heart both love and respect. This game is complex and (most) champs can always find a use.

For me Annhilus is heavily underestimated in his offensive potential

Ditto for modok

She hulk is very well regarded among the community but imho her woke ability is underestimated as hell

Night thrasher is looked as a novelty but has a very specific use in which he dominates at. (True accuracy)

Red hulk is domino’s synergy partner but also a good champ who I enjoy. (Ditto with massacre)

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    YONDU!!!!!
    he was my first three star so he holds a special place in my dark cold gambling addicted heart
    Yondu can heal block and bleed through block i guess
    He's not that great but I always will like him
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

YONDU!!!!!
    he was my first three star so he holds a special place in my dark cold gambling addicted heart
    Yondu can heal block and bleed through block i guess
    He's not that great but I always will like him

Good special 2 as well. But I agree. Nice choice

• BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

Psylocke. She's one of the top power controllers but she's often overlooked

I was very close to including her in my op but wanted to leave plenty of good options. I agree completely. Her Sp1 spam is sooooo satisfying
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I have a spot in my heart for Mordo. I feel hes extremely overlooked. Solid Regen, good damage if you can get heavy hold in.
    Thrashes enemy's with buffs. I plan to make him my next r4 5*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I have a spot in my heart for Mordo. I feel hes extremely overlooked. Solid Regen, good damage if you can get heavy hold in.
    Thrashes enemy's with buffs. I plan to make him my next r4 5*

I think the main issue with mordo is the thing he does best, which is the dealing a ton of damage to buff heavy chanps, can be done better by champs like ronan, I do think he’s a bit underrated though, and when seatin did his mordo 6* revisit I think he realises that, that regen if you get lucky can be huge, about 50% health if you get all 3
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Hela r5 sig 200 that lady just gotta play right
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

No one gives Wasp the love she deserves

Only used as synergy for Ghost

I agree, very hard hitting champ with some solid utility, and you pretty much never have to parry with heavy chains once they’re in the corner
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I like Moon Night, Gambit and Taskmaster. All 3 aren't highly regarded but I like their characters and animations.
  • King Groot, has a huge health pool, takes time to kill, and with a good amount of furies his sp2 poison just melts opponents
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Ultron will always have a soft spot in my heart. He was my first 3 and 4 star. I ranked him up before I ever read a tier list. So, he was first maxed 3 star and 4/40 4 star. He got me through a lot of content because of his self repair. Also, I think he helped me get better because his low damage output made me fight for longer, so I learned to play with less mistakes.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    For me is doc octopus, I know that some. People now is loving him but there was a time when I ranked him up and everybody made fun of me.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Tier list kinda did ruin the game for me as I only care about super good Champs now back in the day I would love to use beast, war machine, , colossus pre buff, Cap WW11, and DPX. It was funny because colossus was my first 4/40 4 star but ever since these lists it kinda ruined the characters for me as my expectations are way higher now
  • DecksieDecksie Posts: 33

Hawkeye, for a few reasons. He was my very first r4 (before it was possible to r5). He is very effective for most fights. But probably my main reason, is that he is just a straight forward champ.

Although I enjoy using champs that have ability descriptions longer than a dictionary at times, sometimes I want to use a simple and effective champs that doesn't require a ton of thought or understanding to use.

I love Hawkeye too. In the same category I put like cage (post buff obviously!). All you do is just hit away - nothing fancy but effective. Then tank a special.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I took Silver Surfer and Taskmaster into Act 6 and Variant 4 with absolutely zero problems

There might be better characters overall, but that doesn't mean other characters can't be used effectively. Some of them you just gotta know how to play or what they are doing as part of their kit -- you can absolutely kill annoying Things with Taskmaster, for example

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Killmonger is so underrated in terms of what YouTubers put on tier lists

I don't use these lists, but once I looked one up because someone kept referring to it in a thread. I couldn't take the dude seriously with where he had Killmonger
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Well Joe Fixit hits harder than anyone else in the game you just don't know it 😏
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    OG Deadpool. I have him as a 4 star awakened with max sig. with a full power bar & maxed willpower his regen is insane. It’s like blade but constantly regenerating
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Skill allows you to be able to use any champ