ISNT THIS AWSOME???!?!?

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Can someone tell me how to use ss
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★

Can someone tell me how to use ss

Just play normally try to put as many stagger as you can launch sp3 then cycle sp2 and sp3 .
    That's all I think when I play My SS
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Yeah? "beyond god tier"???? Ummm...never met a sybiote supreme i couldn't crush! But ummmm "otay 'panky!" I got him as a 4 at level 40 sig...never use him.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Rap said:

Yeah? "beyond god tier"???? Ummm...never met a sybiote supreme i couldn't crush! But ummmm "otay 'panky!" I got him as a 4 at level 40 sig...never use him.

Lol
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

This is how I ended my 2019.

This is how I started my 2020. I am pleased.
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    tidusx2jr said:

"This is how I ended my 2019. "

I hate you

• Options
    Rap said:

Then you're using him wrong
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I don't use him at all! Got better choices than a champ you gotta dance around till he hits his third! And i have absolutely never met a SS in gameplay that i have lost to! Usually he is out before he hits his first powerup! If you guys like playing him! More power to ya! But if i need a mystic in my party it won't be his symbiote butt filling the slot. And if i don't know how to use him then neither does the AI cause i kick SS's tail everytime he crosses my path.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Rap said:

I don't use him at all! Got better choices than a champ you gotta dance around till he hits his third! And i have absolutely never met a SS in gameplay that i have lost to! Usually he is out before he hits his first powerup! If you guys like playing him! More power to ya! But if i need a mystic in my party it won't be his symbiote butt filling the slot. And if i don't know how to use him then neither does the AI cause i kick SS's tail everytime he crosses my path.

Maybe because playing a champ is different than fighting that champ??? Ever thought about that?!
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Rap said:

Did you have any issues with the Variant 3 2.2 SS? If you can kill him before he hits his first bar of power, then you definitely are doing something right, and I was doing something very very wrong.