**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this considered good for first ten 6 stars?

Is this considered being lucky or about average for my first ten 6 star pulls?

Comments

• Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I know, Karnak duped woohoo!!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Five phenomenal pulls, one niche pull, one synergy champ and two trash. Better than my two trash and one mediocre for sure
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Only bad ones i see is cyclops and to an extent taskmaster but...
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    edited January 2020
    Better than what I got
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I mean, you have 6 god tiers or near out of 10. Is that even a question? Open my crystals for me pls.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Low key flex.
    _ASDF_ said:

Yeah. Very low key flex considering none of them are even R2 lol.

I wanted to spend most of my resources building up my 5 star roster. Now that I have it at a good place, I’m going to start looking at upgrading the 6 stars. Any recommendations on who to take to R2 first?

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    4 out of 10. i'd say very good luck. i dont understand why people are putting 'disagree' on this post??
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Soar2878 said:

Not bad not great. I also have 10 6*. Cull, Corvus, Wasp, Morningstar, Guilly, Blue Cyclops, Winter Soldier, Rulk, MODOK, and Havok.
    Snizzbar said:

How can you have ten 6* but still not know who's good?
    Bought account?

Of course I know who is good. I was just asking for opinions on which one to upgrade first. Just trying to make conversation.

Soar2878 said:

Not bad not great. I also have 10 6*. Cull, Corvus, Wasp, Morningstar, Guilly, Blue Cyclops, Winter Soldier, Rulk, MODOK, and Havok.
    Nice, I hope to pull Havok and Rulk soon.They are some of my favorites.

• JayysssJayysss Posts: 56
    Nice 6 stars man!! Here are mine...
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Oh god all this 6 star luck... I'm at 6 right now and my only good champ is aegon. Not useable untill I dupe him and with my 6 star luck that's gonna be a couple of years.

Im less than 500 shards away from my next 6 star tho let's see what trash I pull next.

Awesome group. Warlock is amazing and my favorite character in the game. Ghost is ghost and I cross my fingers hoping to get them someday.

Oh god all this 6 star luck... I'm at 6 right now and my only good champ is aegon. Not useable untill I dupe him and with my 6 star luck that's gonna be a couple of years.

Im less than 500 shards away from my next 6 star tho let's see what trash I pull next.

You never know when you will get lucky. My first one was DPX. Then, I got Namor, after that I got Karnak and Cyclops back to back. It’s basically open the crystal and cross your fingers.
    Jayysss said:

Nice 6 stars man!! Here are mine...

Ghost, CAIW and 6 star Sunspot, the king of prestige. Your group is awesome.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Soar2878 said:

What difference does it make??
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★