Options

Gifts disappeared from mail

Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
I was saving gifts in my mail so they wouldn’t go into my overflow. Had 7 mails with about 25 revives which I was using to finish variants and act 6. Seems with the update the mails disappeared even though there was 22+ days left. Has this happened to anyone else? This a bug? Need my items back.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    It's already been told on the forums that the timer in the mail was wrong and the timer in the stashed rewards which was 7 days was the correct timer. They'll probably say submit a ticket and hope that they'll give you your items back. Yes, it's kind of a cruddy way they did that, but it was all over the forums that you had to go by the timer in the stashed rewards and not what's in your mail.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★

It's already been told on the forums that the timer in the mail was wrong and the timer in the stashed rewards which was 7 days was the correct timer. They'll probably say submit a ticket and hope that they'll give you your items back. Yes, it's kind of a cruddy way they did that, but it was all over the forums that you had to go by the timer in the stashed rewards and not what's in your mail.

I haven’t checked the forums in awhile and didn’t see this they should have sent a in game mail for this.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Stara99 said:

I haven’t checked the forums in awhile and didn’t see this they should have sent a in game mail for this.
    Sending an ingame mail regarding stuff like above, or any other subject which has a negative influence on the playerbase, has been requested so many times. It’s absolutely ridiculous that they still refuse to do this.
  • Options
    Always check the different tabs under STASH to see if anything is expiring soon.

That includes Cats (so you can sell soon-to-expire lower ones and get Frags toward the next higher one), expiring ISO to at least get a little bit more Gold if needed, Mail Rewards or Compensation (since Mail Msgs go away within 7 days, you can see how much longer you can keep them in Stash-Rewards before having to claim), or other Items (can just use any soon expiring ones during Item Use Event, even if you don’t need them). Etc.

Stash-Rewards had always been showing the correct expiration for all those Gifting Event gifts that came by mail.