**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I get my uncollected title back?

I got banned previously & also my uncollected title was taken back by kabam.please can you believe me & return the title if I defeated collecter again legitimately & send you a video of a full quest. Please reply this post

Comments

• You have to beat the next chapter I think
  • KirteshKirtesh Posts: 30
    I didn't cheat previously
    They said that I got banned by exploiting act 5.3.6 but I had to spend 1 week
    To just defeating collecter
    I think kabam got mistaken
    I also can send a gameplay video
    @Kabam Miike respond to this or anyone please can you please tell me how to get uncollected title back. I'm not a cheater.
    I'm not a cheater that's why, I'm posting this on forum please give me some solution to get uncollected title back
    I,m not a cheater please stop telling me that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You cheated and got banned, you get what you deserve
    Again I,m telling you I didn't cheat
    I didn't cheat
    Previously mcoc youtuber mvinceable account got banned for no reason
  • These Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which may have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans or the removal of Titles.

There's more information HERE regarding account bans. If you would like information about how to obtain a Title after it was previously removed, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.