**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are the rewards/items on the Acorn Store so 2016?

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The rewards are good for the low effort required.

But why set the low limits and no offer 6* sig stones. Why force people to buy stuff the don’t need or want to reach a million. Make the choice better.. if someone wants to spend 1 million acorns on 20 6* stones then let them
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    There is always this one guy who rants even tho this side event is very good in time to do it/rewards
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    raffster said:

Dear Kabam,

Another MEH and MEME level event. Your Nick Fury Event last year should have become the DE FACTO absolute minimum to what a monthly event + side quest should be.

That there is no 5* Awakening Gem present on the store makes it look like that near end game and end game players were taken in consideration while planning for this event.

Who in your corporate team, dropped the ball again this month?

Geeez....

Check all the events before posting, that'll make it easier to see why its a great event
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    @raffster , another complaint thread? Tsktsk.

Don't you get bored with complaining ALL the time?
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I'm honestly shocked anyone is complaining about this event it's amazing even compared to the infinity dust one... where I barely grinded enough throughout the month to get the 5*awakening gem lol. Also there pretty much just giving out a free 5* ag... doesn't get much better than that!
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited January 2020

raffster said:

Dear Kabam,

Another MEH and MEME level event. Your Nick Fury Event last year should have become the DE FACTO absolute minimum to what a monthly event + side quest should be.

That there is no 5* Awakening Gem present on the store makes it look like that near end game and end game players were taken in consideration while planning for this event.

Geeez....

There is a 5* awakening gem in the milestones from using acorns in the store. A 5* awakening gem, a full alpha, sig stones, lots of other things, and the side quest doesn't take long? Sign me up for more like this. No one dropped the ball. It's spot on.
    Totally agree. The acorn store rewards are...ok. This event pays off through the milestone rewards, which are pretty nice.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @raffster perhaps it would help your post to comment on what part of this content justifies a higher reward for the difficulty involved in completing it. Just being an end game player doesn't seem to be justification to increase reason easier content to most everyone who has commented. Even if your argument is that most of if not all of the items you receive are useless to your account nothing you are receiving cant be sold for gold which is useful to every account as you progress and do higher rankups. Please expand on why you feel the rewards are so weak for content on par with doing act 5
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I am not uncollected yet but still loved the store
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

I don’t remember 6* shards in 2016

Or T5 basic
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I think this event is great so far and last I checked 6* shards are certainly not 2016 rewards
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Most of you missed the point. I have clearly stated in my original post comparison of this event to last year's Nick Fury event which to me was one of the best monthly events ever made in the contest. The currency allowed us to purchase an awakening gem as an option from the mercenary store. Yes, there is an awakening gem you will get when you reach 1,000,000 acorns by spending 1,000,000 acorns. Did I complain about that? My complain was largely targeted on the highly limited number of items on the Squirrel Store. There is not even any T5CC shards in even the tiniest amount. By having the ability to purchase even one 5* awakening gem for 1,000,000 acorns, you increase the odds of getting that awakening gem you actually need, correct?

Unfortunately I do not have any picture to post to provide reference to the items available in the store that was present during last year's Nick Fury event. But that event really made me very happy because for whatever reason, I felt that the Kabam team really really thought everything through and came up with a very solid monthly event both for the main UC and side quests.

I am sorry if I have ranted even beyond my usual rants on this forums. I am just really disappointed why another Nick Fury-like event isn't made possible by the Kabam Team.

Anyway, I'll shut up now so I can begin working towards that 1,000,000 acorns.

Good luck to all your awakening gem pulls. I hope you get that class you need.

This would have made this event extremely great.

raffster said:

Dear Kabam,

Geeez....

I dont know what ur talking about??!!
    They are giving potentially 5500 five star shrads to conquerors, due to awakeninggem crystal i was able to awaken my ghost, i feel this evnt is great
    You already made 1,000,000 acorns?
    DNA3000 said:

raffster said:

This would make the game extremely unlikely to survive, as it would be catering to the players who think that the most rewards we've ever gotten should be the minimum we ever will get in the future. Monte Haul games don't last long. Those numbers wouldn't last long before you or someone else was asking for twice that much, or for that matter ten times as much.
    I believe you give the non whale spenders like me too much credit. It’s the top whales that drop 80% of Kabam’s revenue that has kept this game alive. With or without idiotic suggestions like mine, the top whales will spend thousands of dollars a month just for Cavalier crystals.

My suggestion will actually encourage more spending on offers because it will make me one step closer to a fully formed T2A or T5B.

And I honestly don’t see any reason why so many of you are upset about the idea of a 1,000,000 acorn 5* AG. Is that really going to hurt the game that much?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

DNA3000 said:

raffster said:

This would make the game extremely unlikely to survive, as it would be catering to the players who think that the most rewards we've ever gotten should be the minimum we ever will get in the future. Monte Haul games don't last long. Those numbers wouldn't last long before you or someone else was asking for twice that much, or for that matter ten times as much.
    I believe you give the non whale spenders like me too much credit. It’s the top whales that drop 80% of Kabam’s revenue that has kept this game alive. With or without idiotic suggestions like mine, the top whales will spend thousands of dollars a month just for Cavalier crystals.

My suggestion will actually encourage more spending on offers because it will make me one step closer to a fully formed T2A or T5B.

And I honestly don’t see any reason why so many of you are upset about the idea of a 1,000,000 acorn 5* AG. Is that really going to hurt the game that much?
    What!? You're the one thats upset about the rewards. Not only that, you get and entire T2A plus a 5* AG for spending 1mil acorns. Have you really not seen the solo rewards?
    somehow I am under the impression that almost everyone here believes that two 5* random awakening gems in a one month period will destroy this game (and 90% of us will be getting two that we won’t use until 2021)....
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

Most of you missed the point. I have clearly stated in my original post comparison of this event to last year's Nick Fury event which to me was one of the best monthly events ever made in the contest. The currency allowed us to purchase an awakening gem as an option from the mercenary store.

If memory serves me right, you has to really decide what materials to get. If you got too many of one you couldn’t get that elusive 5*AG.

If anything this is a nice addition. They took what they knew everyone uncollected and above would be after and made it so you can get other materials and not lose out on the rare item.