**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Squirrel store - mediocre rewards

124»

Comments

• MotheawesomeMotheawesome Posts: 22
    I get what you mean, but I love this concept and I don’t mind the t1cc lmao for the 1*s level up fo v4 and so on. I’d like more sigs for 5*s but getting 15k 5 shards and a 5* awakening gem crystal for doing barely anything is way to good of an event and props to Kabam this time around.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Felganos said:

Blaker78 said:

i dont see what the problem is here. I mean why does everything need to be improved.

This is an excellent event and a great idea. Every month shouldnt require us to grind our butts off to get all the rewards. Just cause there is the option to grind for all 2 million rewards doesnt mean you have to. This allows you to take it a bit more casually yet still claim all the rewards. If you want to grind out all 2 million acorns go ahead but they are just making it so that isnt necessary.

As for the store those lower resources can still be used by everyone for leveling up champs for the level up events or for just messing around with lower star champs. Players still doing Variant 4 could use those lower resources for getting champs ready for that event.

I think they knocked this event out of the park! Good job Kabam!

I agree, you shouldn't need to grind everything to get the rewards, but as it is right now, there is literally no point in grinding them. It doesn't have to be necessary to grind out all 2 mil, but there should always be a little extra reward because you did go the extra mile
    Extra acorns will convert into gold at the end of the event like it was with the Thor Ragnarok event ... So there you have it ... Extra reward for your extra mile
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    MunchFlob said:

Felganos said:

Blaker78 said:

i dont see what the problem is here. I mean why does everything need to be improved.

This is an excellent event and a great idea. Every month shouldnt require us to grind our butts off to get all the rewards. Just cause there is the option to grind for all 2 million rewards doesnt mean you have to. This allows you to take it a bit more casually yet still claim all the rewards. If you want to grind out all 2 million acorns go ahead but they are just making it so that isnt necessary.

As for the store those lower resources can still be used by everyone for leveling up champs for the level up events or for just messing around with lower star champs. Players still doing Variant 4 could use those lower resources for getting champs ready for that event.

I agree, you shouldn't need to grind everything to get the rewards, but as it is right now, there is literally no point in grinding them. It doesn't have to be necessary to grind out all 2 mil, but there should always be a little extra reward because you did go the extra mile
    Extra acorns will convert into gold at the end of the event like it was with the Thor Ragnarok event ... So there you have it ... Extra reward for your extra mile
    Has this been confirmed about converting extra acorns to gold?
    The exact opposite was said by Miike.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Felganos said:

Blaker78 said:

10000000000000% false.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    For any confusion.. str8 from @Kabam Miike

• RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    There is no such thing as free...especially here! Time is money! So if you grind for it...you paid for it! As for the store it is pretty reasonable until you get to t2a's and t5b's and the amounts and the cost in nutz it rediculous! And obviously they are meant to remain unreasonably rare and hard to finish up from shards...and that is getting old!
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    122 disagreements must be some kind of record.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Rap said:

There is no such thing as free...especially here! Time is money! So if you grind for it...you paid for it! As for the store it is pretty reasonable until you get to t2a's and t5b's and the amounts and the cost in nutz it rediculous! And obviously they are meant to remain unreasonably rare and hard to finish up from shards...and that is getting old!

This has to be the most ridiculous complaint anyone can make about a free to play game. The developers cost money, the infrastructure costs money, even the forums cost money. But a player can complain about their time being money and not getting reasonable value for it.

Kabam lets you play as long as you like, and somehow that time you spend on the game is not a benefit but a cost. In any other area besides online games this line of thought would be laughable. Free concert? Not free: I have to spend my valuable time attending. If I don't like the music, I deserve to be compensated for my valuable time I spent attending this "free" concert.

This is why we look like spoiled children to the outside world. Because we are.
    Best comment of the day.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    There should be an option in the squirrel store for
    1. One million nuts for a random class 5* AG
    2. 1.5m nuts for a full T2A
    3. 2M nuts for half a T5B or 25% of a T5C

But I don’t have to reiterate how bad this event is in as far as the store is concerned.