**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the ruling/dominant skill champion in the game right now?

I see many people debating whether to use generic on NF, or Ægon. Very curious to know our lovely community's opinion on this :) Please post your opinion.

P.S - Yes, I know. They both have their uses, but really curious to know who's more dominant in endgame content :))

Who is the ruling/dominant skill champion in the game right now? 175 votes

Ægon
29%
Vdh2008Haji_SaabDrenlinallinashesadqqedfyvrHugeBeanBlackPhoenix44Lvernon15_ASDF_SpiderCoolsOsfan8Liss_Bliss_Mad_Titan_21TaZ_4178JakearoundBruinsfan8510StarKillerVIIJohn757JtarunGrootman1294 51 votes
Nick Fury
62%
TheTAbyssBigPoppaCBONEMcord11758Whododo872TheJalliLazyboy89Erza_ScarletRaganatorNick_Caine_32zuffyVuskaJoe35TerraJim0172Uncle_Fatty_247StingerbkSceptilemaniacsolopoloGlodeyOnmix 110 votes
Blade
7%
BadroseDrOctavius2_2Spity68Bpn88855UnsilentLuke_Arruda_06AldacwilibearMiStaLovatheMercenaryyyaassiirr123Lucifer1810GAMEOVERJames 13 votes
Spider-Man Stealth Suit
0%
Trap_Jesus 1 vote

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Nick Fury
    My first and so far only rank 5: my boy Nick! He's just plain awesome. Shreds through anything that bleeds, autoblocks or evades. And if they're immune to bleed he still do decent damage in second phase.

However, i dont own Aegon in either 4, 5 or 6* so cant really say anything about him.

Blade is alittle outdated but with his trinity he's still very good and a real problemsolver. I use him alot.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ægon
    Abyss is coming
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Nick Fury
    Aegon takes too long to rank up, only making him good for longer fights/quests. Even then it depends on you being able to hold onto long combos and have a high sig.. Fury is a beast right out of the gate at sig level 1, and lifts up everyone else on the team.

Easily the best skill, and probably the best champ in the game.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Ægon
    Have you finished 100% LOL? If yes, do Fury. If NO, do Aegon and get another generic AG
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    LOL is no longer really relevant content rewards wise. I have neither and could awaken and rank both to r5 this second. I would be happy with either aegon or Nick Fury but think NF would prove more useful overall
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Nick Fury
    If someone can answer me this. Does nick need deep wounds to be worth it?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Do people here really think that aegon should be like 900 hits into the combo to be good??
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

If someone can answer me this. Does nick need deep wounds to be worth it?

Yes. You can't see his full potential until you max out deep wounds. He isn't useless without it, but he needs 5/5 DW for the best possible damage ever.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Nick Fury
    He's way better with Deep wounds, but still has tons of utility without it. However it's a great mastery to have if you run ANY bleeders. Definitely worth the units and points.
    Just my opinion. I think NF outclasses Ægon in damage right out of the gate, but Ægon trumps over NF in very long fights with his arsenal of utility. Also, since health pools are getting bigger and more champs come out with bleed immunity, NF will be a little gimped compared to Ægon who doesn't need heavy bleed damage to outshine. Just my opinion :)
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    I don't Aegon or Fury in a usable version( 5 or 6 * ). I do have a 5* 4/55 awakened Killmonger and he is awesome!!!!!
    Not surprised to see NF winning. He's a beast. :)
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Nick Fury
    Moonknight
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    I wish there were more skill Champs they're are rarely any good ones besides like 5
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    edited January 2020
    Ægon
    I ranked up my fury to r5. Unbelievably amazing hero. I one shot r5 duped thing in aw boss easyly even thing doesnt bleed. Damage is insane. While practising against winter soldier It took only 1 min to give 550k damage. I can one shot every single heroes every single time. I also have r4 aegon. Amazing hero but it needs too much signature level to be useful, without it useless and hero needs many fights to be good. My poll choice was aegon by mistake :)
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Ægon
    People seem to be forgetting Nick is trash if you have suicides turned on.

This means you’ll run into problems if you have a champ like Omega Red as well.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    lol there are a lot more skill characters than those 4.