**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first rank 5 5* my favorite after hes buff

2»

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Congrats! His dupe isnt necessary but will enhance his gameplay a bit more. Its essentially Blade's power gain. He is an awesome champ!

His only true weakness would be Colossus iirc.

He has a lot more weaknesses than just colossus lol
    I mean he can definitely do some damage with anyone who isnt immune to armor break or bleed. I dunno why you guys are hating on this dude's decision to rank up a different champ. Some of you must be considering jumping off a bridge already if you saw another poster's R5 Antman.
    I believe if you scroll down through the antman post you will find the same condescending post from one of these guys about that rankup. Even after the original poster there said he runs the ghost team with a rank 2 6* ghost. Basically this dude is hating on everyone who doesn't rank off the tier list
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

love me some carnage

Rank 5 Symbiote Gang!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

He should’ve put....I am only here to play this game with Carnage and I don’t care about getting better or progressing at this game lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe he cares about getting better and progressing, he just cares about having fun more.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

He’s an ok champ, you should ask Kabam for your resources back. Not a good first rank 5 champ. Sorry to say that 🤷🏻‍♂️

You sound like one of those B****y Aunts that are always telling people what to do, how they will do it, think too highly of themselves, and think what they say is always the truth and that everyone will agree...
    Simple fact is still trash compared to the other champs in the Cosmic class
    Saying a Champion is Trash is subjective, Corvus is a Beast in nearly every fight but against Ebony Maw he quite literally can't touch him.
    Carnage has Busted Power Gain Special Spam once duped making him one of the best options for Power Shield and Flare Nodes, but against someone like Colossus or Omega Red and Nodes like Pilfer or Power Sting he will get messed up Real Quick.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

Das_gi said:

Sucky champ tbh. Hyperion, Corvus, Captain marvel (movie), Medusa, Venom, Venom the duck, Cull obsidian and even silver surfer are all better than him

OK Boomer
    Sooner
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Carnage is a beast...nuff said!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Some people need to learn what is a polite behavior...

When someone write, ''What do you think of my first 5* R5???'' , that someone is asking for an opinion, and, this is when you can give your opinion. Positive or negative. He asked for it and should be prepare for anything.

OP wrote ''MY FIRST RANK 5 5* MY FAVORITE AFTER HES BUFF''. So, you have 2 choices, you make a positive comment, or, at least, a constructive one, or, you don't comment at all.

He likes his Carnage, it's fine. It's not everyone who want to rank Corvus/Ghost/Sparky, etc...

@issamaf80 Congrats on your choice. He will be a great asset when duped. I like him a lot. A lot of ppl have the suicide mastery in war, so, Carnage is, most of the time, unblockable.

Well said and thx
    TaZ_4178 said:

Carnage is a beast...nuff said!

yeah a beast

issamaf80 said:

love me some carnage

Rank 5 Symbiote Gang!
    venom the duck may be my next rank 5 love playing him works great with carnage.

Tough crowd.
    If you rank up for content, The Pitchforks will call you a sheep.
    If you rank up for pure enjoyment, The Pitchforks will call you an idiot.

OP... enjoy the game the way you want to play it. If progression is less of a priority for you, *so be it.*
    Do your thug thizzle. ☻👍

sad truth same thing happend to the guy who ranked 5 hes gladiator hulk
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    My first and only r5 as well. I love him too. Mine is sig150 btw
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Dshu Yep, you can find him spouting his nonsense on my post where I awakened my Ant-Man over CapIW, he's just a nuisance.
    OP, I'm stoked to see your rank up! I have a 5/50 Carnage and I love him, I would love to get a five or six star one! I can't wait for you to awaken him, it makes such a big difference when playing him!

My first and only r5 as well. I love him too. Mine is sig150 btw

cool
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Nice. I personally wouldnt r5 him but nonetheless congrats!

@Dshu Yep, you can find him spouting his nonsense on my post where I awakened my Ant-Man over CapIW, he's just a nuisance.
    OP, I'm stoked to see your rank up! I have a 5/50 Carnage and I love him, I would love to get a five or six star one! I can't wait for you to awaken him, it makes such a big difference when playing him!

yeah thx bro hopefully i get a cosmic gem i love when people rank the champ they have fun with and you are one of those special people.

Pulled him just now off a cavalier crystal and I instanly remembered this topic. Really excited to see the damage output when i finally score the iso to level him up

awesome a 6 star carnage
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I agree with OP.

5* 4/55 Carnage
    Used cosmic awakening gem on him.
    No regrets.
    He is the most satisfying champ I have.