**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HUGE FPS drop on maps with weather effects (literally 3-4 FPS)

New patch has caused major performance on our iPhone 6+s. I was able to correlate it to any maps where there are weather effects. At first I thought it was just random, but now I see the pattern.

There is NO WAY this is playable. This needs to be stickied...I lost infinite streaks and used revives/pots already due to this issue in just the last few hours.

Please, disable weather effects ASAP. Once again, I figure out the cause of one of your new bugs :)

Comments

• PaddiePaddie Posts: 28
    Bumping up - it's not easy to play on these levels st all
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    Ok, it is not just me then. I am on an android tablet and have the same issue...very laggy and difficult to play.
  • MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    I'm using a Nexus 5 and an LG g6 both running Android 6.0.1 and any background effects- embers, rain, snow, aircraft landing- are causing significant frame rate issues that make the matches virtually unplayable. It's a total crapshoot as to whether I'll win them.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Yea, this is ridiculous. For boss fights, I have to close the game now if I get one of these snow / rain levels. Some of them tend to get the level more than others so it's a 50/50 chance. Then, I lose 50% of my health on top of that even tho I quit before the fight starts. Thanks Kabam for once again finding a way to screw us over by not even trying to test the game.

I found the issue playing the game in the first 4 matches, assumed it was due to server side lag, and then noticed it would happen only on levels with effects. Seriously, do they even test their releases? I mean, simply playing the game would find these issues...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Almost lost my streak in arena because of the snow.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I'm having this exact same problem, and I use an iPad Air 2 so it also happens in iOS
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're getting frame rate drops and lag with weather effects. We have a lot of threads on this right now, so I am going to direct everyone here, and I'll post updates there moving forward. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.