**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Corvus Better than CMM

ShotgunShellsShotgunShells Posts: 7
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Is Corvus better than CMM

Is Corvus Better than CMM 128 votes

Yes
54%
danielmathSiliyoDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabAnimejay70xNigZENLosspikINTEGRALStewmanBuckeyeKPNanoDroidDiddydiditGoldenSkullSolrac_2HeadrollerLvernon15gohard123CliffordcanAKTEK 70 votes
No
37%
SnakeEyes69DeeparviMegaSkater67danm11mmmbanyasTerraJcobra25NEO_mr_AndersonSavio444Mhd20034SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverBrokenKerneasKillerRino1910or_StrongSinedd92spaceoctopusWeeaeaX_Factor_Agent 48 votes
Someone else is
7%
LeellisonOsfan8ezgoingAtul_aryanTehsigzorzTankRichardsonliving_legend_1Kevo9513PlinkoGrieferMadness 10 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    They both have roles they fulfill, you can't rank one over the other just based on abilities, though i am leaning towards corvus myself for his ability to break all armor's on parry + his insane damage.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Yes
    For me corvus is far more better then CMM.
    He helped me a lot in my Cavalier run and without him I wouldn't have been Cavalier.
    So CMM is nowhere near to him at least for me.
    May be in future content he will not be viable but still he will breeze through the monthly uncollected EQ.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Depends. If you run CMM with NF, then CMM is better. If you run suicides, Corvus is better.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This is like comparing apples to oranges. They both can provide nourishment, but they are completely different. They each have their own abilities and uses where they can shine or underperform.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yes
    They are both really good. Some things Brie can do better and some things Corvus can do better.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Someone else is
    Groot
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    No
    Yes
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Yes
    I prefer Corvus but they both are great. They just full different roles
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Someone else is
    D. All of the above.

Sometimes Corvus is better, sometimes CMM is better, and "Someone else is" better too, although that makes no sense as a response when asked to choose between two champs.
  • No
    I personally find CMM more useful than Corvus, though I’ll caveat that with me not running suicides. I pretty much solo my paths with Map 6 with her. Her indestructible is useful for so much of that irritating interactions and my insurance for when I fight before my morning cup of tea and I’m playing like it’s 3am after a Friday night sesh.

I find myself using Corvus for properly stacked IMIW for the most part as in 6.2+ I’ve found his reach isn’t quite there without boosts. In terms of his other bits of utility- True stroke/immunity etc. I’ve found the immunity isn’t so valuable in 6.3 as I can’t close a fight in one cycle and for Truestrike I use ghost single hit combos as she covers far more of the game as a whole.
    Also seems like Kabam actively avoid giving Corvus more than 3 charges on a path now
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No
    I enjoy dropping 18k mediums
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Yes
    I am using cmm with fury synergy. I am going to r5 her soon. Fury is already on r5. Amazing duo but I still feel I need a corvus, especially in alliance wars instead of cmm.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Yes
    Have both CG and CMM and their synergy partners. I use CG about 100x more than CMM (even with NF synergy). 🤷🏻‍♂️

(Personal opinion, why bother with 12s of indestructible when you can outright cheat death totally? Saves potions too since he’s as good at 1.65k or 20% life, arguably even better if you have Courage, compared to full.)
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Yes
    The short answer is yes. The long answer yessir.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    No
    I said no but it would really depend on your situation and if you have corvus stacked.