**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

best mystic

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
As simple as this, who is the best mystic in game.

I have resources to r5 simbionte Supreme but I don't know if I regret it if I get doom any time soon.

best mystic 75 votes

SS
12%
Disbanded_penspapajasonRougeknight87WeeaeaLucifer_666Superchampion_ErosenseiogSoar2878Soyheyor123 9 votes
Doom
88%
Ace_03INTEGRALNifzzuffyR_D_JrTerraAlex13369ÆrroneousiSenbergGoldenSkullJim0172Lvernon15LilMaddogHTOrdalcaBrokenTaZ_4178rcm2017Bruinsfan8510Moosetiptronic10or_Strong 66 votes

Comments

• Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Imo BWCV, DOOM, SS, MAGIK and VOODOO in that order
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Doom
    My top 5 is :
    1) doom
    2) sym supreme
    3) Magik
    4)Bwcv
    5) voodoo
    * I don't run suicides, if I would than bwcv would be higher up on the list
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Claire Voyant
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    BWCV is better than SS.
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Immortal Iron Fist since he doesnt die
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Can't talk about Doom and BWCV , I don't have them.

1- SS
    2- Magik
    3- Hood
    4- Voodoo
    5- Mephisto

My top 5
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Both SS and Doom are exceptional champs as they're the only ones to break free of the mystic curse,i.e, they have some great damage output unlike most mystics.

Both have nullify and power control however, while SS excels at nullification, doom excels at power control. Doom however is a slightly better all rounder than SS. Personally, I would rank up both of them. But in the case of not having doom, a r5 SS will be the best option. Just get both at r5 when you pull them and they can pull off some nasty fights very well.
    You will not regret a r5 SS, imo.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Doom
    I was scanning the comments and noone mentioned Scarlet Witch. She's the strongest mystic (at least in my opinion) and is exactly why Kabam wouldn't make a 5 or 6 star version of her. If 4 star champs were allowed in Act 6, she would also be utilized there.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Imo, my personal list would be this
    1, Doom
    2, SS
    3, BWCV
    4, Voodoo
    5, Magik
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

I was scanning the comments and noone mentioned Scarlet Witch. She's the strongest mystic (at least in my opinion) and is exactly why Kabam wouldn't make a 5 or 6 star version of her. If 4 star champs were allowed in Act 6, she would also be utilized there.

I don't know why guys keep saying this. SW isn't better than CV SS Doom Vodoo or Magik as a 4*. She certainly isn't better as a 5*. Nobody would use a 4* SW in act 6..... nobody. Heck I didn't use my 4* R5 99 sig SW once to explore act 5. After 12.0 she's trash. Complete garbage. So many better champs than her now it's not even funny.