Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Ebony maw

Am I the only one who doesn’t feel the so called BUFF took mine to rank 4 awaken and all I’m still disappointed

Comments

• VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    What’s your sig level on the awakening?
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    A basic 20 I’m frighten to waste any sig levels on him @VolumeOne
    I’m watching seatin review on him right now I guess i got overly hyped on the fact that I like EM and heard buff
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Pbishop said:

I’m watching seatin review on him right now I guess i got overly hyped on the fact that I like EM and heard buff

I found they’ve made the buff require a high sig level. I just don’t know what the max sig will deliver. My 5* is sig 30 and sitting about 20% degen increase
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Part of the problem is ppl keep referring to the balance changes as a buff or nerf. These are simply small changes. At least so far no champ has been drastically changed one way or the other.
    Are you serious I have to get him up to sig 200 just for a 1400 degen that don’t seem worth it at all 😑
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 578 ★★★
    are you sure that your maw has been updated? because mine still has a flat increase instead of a percentage in his sig, and it's strange because all other parts of the ability sheet has changed. maybe he's bugged right now?
  • Hey guys, there's already a thread HERE for sharing feedback and suggestions about the recent Champion rebalances. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.