**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I take my 5* Awakened Aegon to max?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Letting y'all decide.

Should I take my 5* Awakened Aegon to max? 55 votes

Yes
90%
World EaterTimone147CrkwestallinashesTerraJim0172kfd2010Lvernon15CropDusterLilMaddogHTThemadpotatoOsfan8HendrossHammerbro_64NiteAndDaeBrokentherealspidermanDarkness275Ingi_Freyr197510or_Strong 50 votes
No
9%
Foxhero007B_Dizzle_01VoltolosAleorGrieferMadness 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    VellaKXVellaKX Posts: 17
    Yes
    Of course, he is a beast, and with a good sinergy he is untouchable, so go on and max that banger, you won’t regret it
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Yes
    Yes yess yess. He’sa beast.
  • Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    Dude one:is this even a question? Lol two: who is that one person who said no we need to talk🤔 also 93% to 6% percent kabam forums can't do simple math apparently lol
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    edited February 2020
    No
    Depends. If you want to steamroll certain content, then sure. But if you want people to look at you and think, man, that Nick1109 did it the right way, took no shortcuts, pulled himself up by his own bootstraps, and conquered every challenge that was set before him in the face of insurmountable odds... then deep down, I think you know the answer.
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Yes
    Who said no lol I would love to hear reasons why not to max him lol.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yes
    This seems a pointless post. Of course you should take one of the best champs in the game to max if you have the opportunity to do so. Perhaps it's supposed to be a low-key brag post to show off that you have an awakened 5* Aegon...???
  • Options
    CrispyCrispy Posts: 85

Perhaps it's supposed to be a low-key brag post to show off that you have an awakened 5* Aegon...???</blockquote
    On the nose.

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No
    I said no just because it’s a obvious brag post in some way
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Yes
    Who would you take up rather than Ægon? I’ll admit I use my 5* 5/65 sig 200 Masacre a lot more than my equally ranked Ægon but when he’s needed there is no substitute for the missing limb.
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Yes
    Yes but only after you max out moonknight first.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes
    He is a great champ
    If ur comfortable with his playstyle go ahead