**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just a really early tip for Kabam.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
A 3rd Spiderman movies comes in 1.5 years time. I doubt anybody wants more Spiderman and more people want his rogue calagary in the game. Not saying I don't love you guys, just letting you know another Spiderman is a no-no.

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I'm glad I'm not the only one tired of new versions of the same champ. When we have so many characters still missing from the game we don't need duplicates of the same champ. The only way I would be happy with more duplicates is if they are new versions of the older champs that need reworked. Instead of reworking champs like Magneto and juggs I personally would be fine with new versions that are at least average champs that could be useful in today's game. We don't need any more Iron men, Caps, Hulks, and Spidermen.
  • Options
    TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    Iron Spider
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I want Superior Spiderman added already, don't try speaking for everyone because clearly there are some people who want more Spider-Men/Women.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Iron Spider

The Ultimate version of Amadeus Cho though.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Neotwism said:

@LibertyPrimeV1 This isn't a Spiderman game though. It's all of the Marvel Universe. We already have 5 or more Spideys. No other champ has that many versions. We don't even have some of the most recognizable marvel champs in the game yet and others like Wolverine and Scarlet Witch aren't available above a 4*. How many different Spidermen do u consider enough when we are missing a ton of champs in the game like Mystique, Sandman, Kraven, Chameleon, Demogoblin, and many others. Wouldn't u rather have some of these different champs than a 6th Spiderman?

I don't really care because it's a Game and I just want to play my favorite characters, side note Spiderman is one of the most recognizable and marketable Comic Book Characters ever, so anytime Kabam wants to make some extra money they just have to add another Spiderman because Spiderman Sells... No matter how many people would dislike another Spider-Character, there will be an equal amount or more who would be hyped and excited for it.
  • Options
    Terra said:

The only new Spiderman should be 2099.

I'd love to see Spiderman Noir aswell.
    Same, only problem is he'd look really similar to Stealth Spidey, would be nice to see a Spiderman with Bleed Effects though.
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Neotwism said:

@LibertyPrimeV1 This isn't a Spiderman game though. It's all of the Marvel Universe. We already have 5 or more Spideys. No other champ has that many versions. We don't even have some of the most recognizable marvel champs in the game yet and others like Wolverine and Scarlet Witch aren't available above a 4*. How many different Spidermen do u consider enough when we are missing a ton of champs in the game like Mystique, Sandman, Kraven, Chameleon, Demogoblin, and many others. Wouldn't u rather have some of these different champs than a 6th Spiderman?

I can gaurantee if they did release a new Spider-Man iteration and he was an absolute God in game, would you choose not to use him because he's been in the game 5 times already? Absolutely not, because who would, right? You wouldn't complain if he was clearing content for you like no tomorrow and I'm obviously not implying that that's what's gonna happen BUT on the off chance he did, you wouldn't be complaining.
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I think we need more spidey Villains with some good sinister 6 synergies because that would be awesome.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Lucasjones_98 Did u even read my post? How great or poor a hypothetical new spiderman champ may be has no bearing on what I said. I just gave my opinion that the game has enough spideys already and we don't need more. Of course I would use a champ that is great in the game no matter who it is. I would rather see any of the champs I listed or any new champ over another version of the same character. I listed several spidey villains in my comment that I would like to see. I'm not against spideyverse characters. There are tons that could be cool in the game. It's just my personal preference to see new and different champs than multiples of the same one.
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Mystic or Mutant Spiderman!
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I think they should only release different versions of spiderman from now on until every single spiderman is in the game.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    DRTO said:

I think they should only release different versions of spiderman from now on until every single spiderman is in the game.

I second this motion, best thing I’ve read on here in a while
  • Options
    DRTO said:

I wasn't sure how many that would be and now I'm not sure anyone else really knows either.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I wouldn’t complain about more Spider-Man villains, since there’s a lot that are pretty promising. Sandman and Scorpion are two champs off the top of my head that I’d love in the game
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    With all these 2099 champs coming, I'd like to see Spiderman-2099.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    As long as it's Parker in there., I'm okay with any version of Spidey :)
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

A 3rd Spiderman movies comes in 1.5 years time. I doubt anybody wants more Spiderman and more people want his rogue calagary in the game. Not saying I don't love you guys, just letting you know another Spiderman is a no-no.

Speak for ur self, I totally love spidey.
    Every spidey is unique and fun to play

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i would love as many spiderman's they can add!! every class should have one spider from spiderveese
    - pavitr prabhakar (indiam version/mystic class spidy) he has spider powers from an amulet
    - mutant spidy ( when peter parker naturally developed mutation from his spiderpowers and became 4 handed ,spider face real spiderman
    - ironspider with may b either tech/cosmic
    - spiderman 2099 (tech)
    - NoIR spiderman (skill)
    - spider Ham (science) not sure may b too gagy
    - spider bot girl /manga style from miles morales movies (tech)
    and well for his rogues gallary we really need
    - sandman
    - kraven
    - morbius
    - scorpio
    - lady doc oc looked amazing as well
    - silver sable
    - mister negative
    - hammmerhead
    - silk
    and for buffs or reworks
    we need reworked
    - rhino
    - electro
    - Gobline(may b just numbers edited)
    - ironpatriot
    - Vulture (again basic number and few stacking abilties)
    - cosmic spidy
    - classic spidy with few utilties
    - Miles morales
  • Options
    Kalantak said:

i would love as many spiderman's they can add!! every class should have one spider from spiderveese
    - pavitr prabhakar (indiam version/mystic class spidy) he has spider powers from an amulet
    - mutant spidy ( when peter parker naturally developed mutation from his spiderpowers and became 4 handed ,spider face real spiderman
    - ironspider with may b either tech/cosmic
    - spiderman 2099 (tech)
    - NoIR spiderman (skill)
    - spider Ham (science) not sure may b too gagy
    - spider bot girl /manga style from miles morales movies (tech)
    and well for his rogues gallary we really need
    - sandman
    - kraven
    - morbius
    - scorpio
    - lady doc oc looked amazing as well
    - silver sable
    - mister negative
    - hammmerhead
    - silk
    and for buffs or reworks
    we need reworked
    - rhino
    - electro
    - Gobline(may b just numbers edited)
    - ironpatriot
    - Vulture (again basic number and few stacking abilties)
    - cosmic spidy
    - classic spidy with few utilties
    - Miles morales

I could not agree more. I have started saving 5 star shards some time ago for whenever a new Spidey Villain comes around.
  • Options
    Wozzy101 said:

I agree. Given the huge pool of characters from his rogues gallery we don’t need another version of Spider-Man. Having said that in 18 months they will have added another 32 champs (roughly). I believe Kabam typically get a bump in gameplayers with each Marvel Movie release so from a business stand point it makes sense to add characters that tie into the movies and ride that media wave to more players. More players means more cash for kabam. This means the game with live on for longer. So by that logic add as many Spider-Man characters as you can!

I do agree. However Marvel has stated that they wanna use Spidey villains that are not used in other movies first. So I 100% get not adding Scorpion or Kraven. But Sandman and The Lizard could take 5.5 years to finally realease. Not saying they should not save, but I feel like some of those champs could be released sooner.