**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You get to choose 6 champions Kabam will rebalance, who do you choose?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
Remember, they do not add new abilities or do a full rework, they make slight number changes and stuff like that. So if you say IronPatriot do not expact a rework. With that in mind choose.

My list:
1) Green Goblin
2) Mysterio
3) Carnage
4) Vulture
5) Ant-Man
6) Man-Thing

I main idea for these characters is that Green Goblin currently suffers from low chances rather then lack of abilities. Mysterio could be a bit more topped up and look at my name/profile picture.
Carnage feels a bit underwhelming compared to Venom who got reworked along him and I think he could be better. Vulture has potential, but suffers from some low crit rate, Incinerate not stacking and low timer on SP2 debuff.
Ant-Man could be a lot better if they made 3 simple changes to him: Increase the chance to apply the Fatigue in combo's, increase the potency of poison debuffs and alow either SP3 or SP1 to refresh the poison debuffs. Making this change would allow him to have increased damage, more unique playstyle and to simply noy be bad. As for Man-Thing, I think mystic could use some love and he looks like he could benefit the most of these simple changes.
Also I would like to point that I would like to add Ronin and Invisible Woman on here, but Kabam has already commented on thinking Ronin is good and IW will be looked at later.

Let me know what you guys think should be chosen next for the rebalance changes.

Comments

• Options
    Werewrym said:

DPX
    Iron Fist
    Thor Jane
    Magneto
    Iron Man
    Captain America

Some of these intrest me, how would you improve these champions without adding new abilities?
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Invisible woman was already looked at...no change.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The Mystic Class
  • Options

Invisible woman was already looked at...no change.

No change yet, they wanted to look how synergies impacted her.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Remove them from 5/6* crystal
  • Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    I would say any champ that is in the crystal pool to dilute it from getting a good one. We should celebrate when we put in enough effort to open a crystal that takes a month or two to get, not be disappointed. Knowing that champs are useless and then added them to something that should be an achievement as a form of bottlenecking means that those champs need to be brought up. That's what a meta and rebalances should be about, all champs are on an even playing field in terms of usefulness for content.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    1) Daredevil (Netflix)
    2) Miles Morales
    3) Black Panther (Civil War)
    4) Punisher 2099
    5) Goldpool
    6) Iron Man (Infinity War)
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    What’s wrong with Mysterio? He has a pretty awesome kit (I have a R5 5* and a 6*).
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Ghost
    Omega
    Thing
    Warlock
    :p
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Rasilover said:

Corvus
    Ghost
    Omega
    Thing
    Warlock
    :p

I haven't heard of a champion called ":tongue:", can someone enlighten me?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    As someone who has a 5/65 Ant-Man, if they made the changes you proposed, he'd be overpowered. With the right synergy team, he already has insane damage and a high chance to proc fatigues, and with the right playstyle, you can easily stack 6+ poisons with high DoT. Not to mention that for some reason, he has one of the highest health pools in the game (a 5/65 has about 34K without glass cannon, and that health pool is essentially increased by up to 1.6297 depending on his sig level to be around 55.5K) so he's already a massive tank.
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Diablo
    Iron Fist
    Kamala Kahn
    Groot
    King Groot
    Punisher 2099
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Phoenix, Loki, Karnak, Thor Ragnarok, Howard the Duck, Cable, Gambit, Rocket, Iron Fist, Civil Warrior, Falcon, Agent Venom, Deadpool X Force, Superior Iron Man, OG Iron Man, Both Cyclops, Black Bolt, All the Captain Marvels besides new movie version, War Machine, Moon Knight, Unstoppable Colossus, Ant man, Jane Thor, Ebony Maw, Red Skull, Punisher 2099, Heimdall, Vulture, Bishop, Psylocke, Sentry, Beast, Diablo, Iron Patriot, OG Cap and WWII Cap, Hulkbuster, Storm, Both Magnetos, Venompool, Miles Morales, Black Panther Civil War, Netflix Daredevil, Groot, Joe Fixit, Drax, Abomination, Man Thing.

Whether that's a rework or a rebalance on these, that's just a quick list of who I would be disappointed to pull and probably not get that much use out of. It's quite a long list. And at the pace they're doing these reworks now it's seeming like I'm gonna have to play for over 10 year for even a fourth of them to be fixed or made better in some way.

That so many of them are getting put into the six star crystal before they are improved is really disappointing.

Many of them would only need some tweaks like improved crit rating and attack, some utility - not even a full rework required for some, but still haven't been touched 5 years into this game. I don't understand it. I wish they had taken the time they spent on those other champions for rebalancing and the small changes we got, which weren't really worth the time and effort in my opinion, and used that time to plan and execute some cool changes to older characters en masse. That would have been an awesome development to this game. Instead, ebony maw stayed bad, annihilus stayed about the same, nothing done on IW or Ronin, and small nerfs for the rest besides Human Torch. Six months this took to determine. LOL. Sorry guys. Just my opinion but with a list THIS LARGE of the bottom champs in this game, more attention is needed on them.
  • Options
    RoninMan said:

What’s wrong with Mysterio? He has a pretty awesome kit (I have a R5 5* and a 6*).

He is not bad, I just think there are few upgrades to make, knowing they buffed Human Torch they will buff him aswell.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Annihilus - 3 Second increase of stifle pause on sp1. Stifles reduce defensive power gain by small amount each

Maw - Increase Degen Potency per Deterioration passive from 80% to 500-750%

Diablo- Potions are capped per fight not quest, 70% poison resistance, 50% longer potions

Elsa Bloodstone - 6 Second longer Buster debuff duration, heavy attack has a slight chance to refresh buster debuffs, 50% stronger incinerates

Silver Surfer - Remove Cap for Power Cosmic Buffs but reduce potency of power gain buff. Give him small healing (5-10%) according to the energy damage he does.

Annihilus - 3 Second increase of stifle pause on sp1. Stifles reduce defensive power gain by small amount each

Maw - Increase Degen Potency per Deterioration passive from 80% to 500-750%

Diablo- Potions are capped per fight not quest, 70% poison resistance, 50% longer potions

Elsa Bloodstone - 6 Second longer Buster debuff duration, heavy attack has a slight chance to refresh buster debuffs, 50% stronger incinerates

Silver Surfer - Remove Cap for Power Cosmic Buffs but reduce potency of power gain buff. Give him small healing (5-10%) according to the energy damage he does.

this is 10x better then what they'd come up with for sure
  • Options
    A hell of a lot of these champs just need a 0 slapping on the end of their yellow numbers and either immunity or inflicted debuffs being either more potent or stackable.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    Hulk
    Magneto
    Venompool
    Og ironman
    SupIM
    Falcon
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Hulk
    Magneto
    Sentry
    Doctor Strange
    Thor

All these champs are super powerful and fall way short to champs that are not even close to them. I understand the game doesn’t follow everything from comics, but the reason we all love the game is because we are Marvel fans first.

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Iron Man
    Ebony Maw
    War Machine
    Thor Jane Foster
    Falcon
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

As someone who has a 5/65 Ant-Man, if they made the changes you proposed, he'd be overpowered. With the right synergy team, he already has insane damage and a high chance to proc fatigues, and with the right playstyle, you can easily stack 6+ poisons with high DoT. Not to mention that for some reason, he has one of the highest health pools in the game (a 5/65 has about 34K without glass cannon, and that health pool is essentially increased by up to 1.6297 depending on his sig level to be around 55.5K) so he's already a massive tank.

“With the right synergy team, he already has insane damage and a high chance to proc fatigues” is a bit of a hyperbole. I have a R4 Antman and use him a bit with Wasp, Ghost and Ronin and I don’t really agree with this statement. His poisons still barely even crack triple digits at R4 which is pathetic for the synergy team and the buildup to even get there. So many champs do much higher DOT with less work and zero synergies like Venom, X-23, DV, and Torch. Even champs that work to get their DoT going like Ronin, Doom, and Domino have much better payoffs with their DOTs. Antman definitely needs a buff.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Heimdall- his buffs are too short and too weak.
    Punisher 2099 - his kit sounds great with placeholder variables. With the actual numbers, not so much. Easily mistaken for 3 star numbers. Also suffers from an L3 power drain delay so his sig is worthless.

Juggernaut - needs abilities. Numbers tweak won’t be enough.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Carnage was already buffed and so many need it before Man-Thing.

Magneto
    Groot
    DPX
    Red Skull
    Sentry
    Diablo

Many others deserve it also.
  • Options
    WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    Doramammu : Need some kind of passive burn ability
    Civil warrior : Better damage
    Yellow jacket : Better damage
    Starload : combo shield charges, better chance on sp2 trigger all 4 effects & ability accuracy reduction based on number of hits
    Diablo : Better regen, better, damage, Better nullify ability and immune to recoil damage
    Jane foster : 25 % increase in block proficiency for each stagger
  • Options
    An idea i have for an Iron man Og rework goes like this.
    It will be like a mix between sparkys A.I and the collectors health threshold abilities.
    So when every hit by a cosmic champ or is knocked down j.a.r.v.i.s goes on cooldown
    At 85% hp iron man gains a permanent armour up buff if jarvis is active.(if jarvis isnt active you still gain an armour up buff but temporarily)
    At 70% iron man gains a true accuracy buff if Jarvis is active( if jarvis isnt active gains a true damage buff)
    At 60% all debuffs last 30% shorter and are 25% less potent only if jarvis is active.
    At 50% iron man gains 25% of max power if jarvis is active( if jarvis isnt active gains 15% of a bar of power instead)
    At 30% Gains a permanent fury buff if jarvis is active( if Jarvis is inactive then gains a temporary fury)
    At 15% iron man gains a extremely potent permanent armour up,fury, a temporary regen and 1 1/2 bars of power plus a permanent true strike buff if jarvis is active( if jarvis isnt active then iron man gains the same things but less potent and arent permanent)
    This is my idea as a cool rework idea for og iron man. Obviously with more abilities as this could be his awakened ability. Dont think this would happen but would be cool