**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Th most difficult uncollected boss ever!

2»

Comments

• NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Damn, I was really hoping that this is a discussion about the "most difficult uncollected boss ever", not another thread about Mojo.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★

I’ve went in fighting mojo 8 times and keep failing. I understand his abilities but he always finds a way to put degen on me. I’m getting closer to loosing my sanity because of this single fight.
    What are some good counters? And how can I use them properly.

I don’t have a 5* CAIW so don’t done mentioning him.

Losing my sanity - not loosing - losing.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    NoOnexRO said:

Damn, I was really hoping that this is a discussion about the "most difficult uncollected boss ever", not another thread about Mojo.

I was thinking the same thing when I read the title. Nameless Guilly came to mind.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

NoOnexRO said:

I was thinking the same thing when I read the title. Nameless Guilly came to mind.
    I was thinking at Nameless Thanos. :)
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    NoOnexRO said:

I thought the thread was about the 'most difficult' eq boss in mcoc history as well. I haven't played too long compared to most people so i was interested to see who it would be but it was just a QQ thread about current EQ boss LOL
  • HalasterHalaster Posts: 27
    edited February 2020
    NoOnexRO said:

NoOnexRO said:

I think that Thanos gave me PTSD, I still remember him crushing my dreams often... and yet, I'd enjoy seeing him in a Variant in the future...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Solo’d with a 5* R5 quake and I only know how to quake and shake consistently.

Other runs , I used domino with RH synergy and just Parry-heavy
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Halaster said:

NoOnexRO said:

NoOnexRO said:

I think that Thanos gave me PTSD, I still remember him crushing my dreams often... and yet, I'd enjoy seeing him in a Variant in the future...
    It's been so long, but I remember the first ever uncollected boss (Modok I think) was very difficult. I also recall a miniboss that was a combination phoenix and iceman (?) that did so much damage, which was before there were a ton of answers to frostbite.
  • NoOnexRO said:

Specifically with the unblockable node up. Even now I don't think I want to face that fight again.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    He wasn’t very hard at all but maybe an idea of what champs you have can help
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    The most difficult uncollected boss ever is probably ice phoenix. Iirc, we didn't have ice immune champs at that point
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    If you have a human torch, then he will just melt. Blocking raises those nova flames really fast since he's a mystic. I barely had to touch him. He just Cooks in the flames really.
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Nick Fury jacked him. Be patient. Wait out the life field best you can and then play aggressively.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    I take it the OP wasn’t around for Ice Phoenix lol. Although I think she was just a mini
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Vincew80 said:

I take it the OP wasn’t around for Ice Phoenix lol. Although I think she was just a mini

No, I was. She was a pain.

He down! Holy trinity. I almost soloed him actually till he got power gain and used his SP3
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I still don't get why people haven't mentioned She Hulk. 'Twas quite an easy boss.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He's far from the hardest. Not even hard. Parry/heavy and avoid the SP1.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

He down! Holy trinity. I almost soloed him actually till he got power gain and used his SP3

Good to know you made it, Mojo is no longer your hardest UC boss from now.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

NoOnexRO said:

Specifically with the unblockable node up. Even now I don't think I want to face that fight again.
    I can't remember which nodes were in place, aside from the unblockable one. I did find the concept of having to choose which node was left on at the end to be a challenging one. But I think I'd rather fight InfinityWar/Endgame Thanos (I seem to remember there were 2 separate editions of him) again than above mentioned Guilly, that could also be due to IcePhoenix being the mini-boss in the Guilly quest.

I still don't get why people haven't mentioned She Hulk. 'Twas quite an easy boss.

Wouldn’t have done me well since I don’t have her as a 5*
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I wasn't Uncollected so managed to avoid the awful Ice Phoenix - back when there were no Cold Immune champs, and she inflicted Heal Block.

Infinity War Thanos - I failed to finish that quest, just couldn't get past him and refused to unload a ton of revives/potions. Nameless Guillotine, however - she single-handedly ruined the game for me. Her fights were so soul-crushing, made me really feel that I was useless at the game, and I quit shortly thereafter for a year.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I used blade+mystic synergy. That helped a lot..