UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Wow a namedrop that I hope leads to more

ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,644 ★★★★

Respect for the Shiklah namedrop. I know it's presumptuous to expect her in the game but considering the mystic class always is always in need for a heavy hitter, I wouldn't mind an eventual addition of the former Mrs. Wilson.. Especially if the Dracula rumors lead somewhere good.

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Would be an awesome addition!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Well Apocalypse got name dropped last year from Mr Sinister, and 1 other Character I believe, so fingers crossed that is the case...
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★

Well Apocalypse got name dropped last year from Mr Sinister, and 1 other Character I believe, so fingers crossed that is the case...

And he's been teased since GotG Vol 2 event
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I just want Mystique and Jubilee added to the game.
  • CainCain Posts: 558 ★★
    Neotwism said:

I just want Mystique and Jubilee added to the game.

Your name reminds me of someone I used to know