**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* LC worth class ag?

5* LC worth class ag? 53 votes

Yes
54%
DrZolaChadhoganSaiyanDrenlinBENJI830TerraFoxhero007DonnymeijJohnLocke117CupidGrootman1294MegaGalacticGamesbond90LordRaymond3VoltolosDenslo500EtjamaDose_ResponsiveDonDudu2809TimeGenesis 29 votes
No
45%
MagicBentonIndrick781AzKicker316Uncle_Fatty_247ArydhdhLvernon15SiddhantKwatraVeryCoolUserNameAKTEKSlashingSunsetBrokenBruinsfan8510spaceoctopusTJ107X_Factor_AgentDead1CtuchikObaid_Jacob03Adamb208Ycats 24 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Yes
    LC is a monster unduped. Duping just adds alot to his survivability. He's worth a class.
  • Yes
    Not the best science to awaken, but he’s certainly not bad. He gains a fair bit from his dupe.

That being said, you’ve already got Void and Cap awakened, or multiple gems I’d hold personally.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes
    Only if void is not being considered.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Yes
    Depends on what other options you have. I'd give Cap IW and Void preference over Luke Cage. But if you already have them awakened, or don't have them at all, go for it!
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, Luke is worth an awakening gem, a big hell yeah if you have THE CHAMPION synergy!!!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    No
    So many other science champs more worthy, but it all depends on where you are in the game and who you currently have.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Yes
    yes Luke is worth using a awakening gen he's awaken ability helps out a lot. I'm glad that i used my AG on him but it's ultimately up to you if you want to awaken him.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No
    nope, u dont need indestructible
    Do u have void, capIW?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    If you have Void and CapIW, then yes. But bear in mind that his sig ability is a buff, so he can't tank all mystic sp3
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    If you like the champ then go ahead
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Yes
    Absolutely