**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have people not gotten there units?

My friend got his units for the parry issue but I haven’t. Kabam can you give me my units. Is there anyone else. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Feb 26 is the deadline fot kabam to hand out all refunds some just got it early
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I think this "refund" depends on something with core purchase via units. Cannot say for certain, but I got the worth of a single one back (135).
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    I’ve received the refund back on alt accounts but not my main yet.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    They are working on it. They have many to send out. They'll get to everyone.
  • I paid with cores which I bought with units
  • @Kabam Miike good to know that I wasn’t left out
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I think I unlocked parry 4 years ago, or was it 5? I can’t really remember, but seeing as it was that long ago, I would presume there are soooooo many players who have done the same thing, that it will take them quite some time to sort it all out. Have patience 😉
  • @BaDMiTTeNs (from closed thread, but his separate question hadn’t been answered there)...

For people who never received the LONG-AGO original compensation for 1 Stoney Core's worth to unlock Level-1 of Parry,...

Could be that you joined game AFTER they had re-ordered the Parry Mastery with the node next to it (Dec 2018 ??). Or had not yet unlocked Parry by that time (in which they then made Level-1 no longer require a Core to unlock). So those people would not have gotten (and will not from this time either) compensation for something they never needed to spend a Core to unlock Level-1 anyways.

In particular BadMiTTeNs, seems like you’re brand new to Forum, so can't tell from up here how long you have been playing.
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    i didnt get my units yet
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    There are millions of ppl to refund as kabam miike already stated. The announcement said ppl will receive their refunds before the 26th. If u haven't gotten it yet just be patient. If u haven't received it by the 26th then would be the time to complain.
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85

I’ve received the refund back on alt accounts but not my main yet.

Thank you Kabam for the unit refund. Much better than giving back the cores!