**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I'm always low on T1A

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
I do the t1A arena when it comes around and I think I get 2 a week from alliance quests but that leaves me only ranking up maybe 1 5 star 1 rank per week I also would like to rank up the many 4 star champs I have unranked for arenas but it seems they need t1a as well past rank 2 I see so many people getting over 40k in sa so it leaves me wondering if I am missing something or are they just ranking tons of 3 star champs?

Comments

• There's also T1A in the glory store
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Once you have alot of 5*s at high rank I would recommend not wasting time on ranking up 4*s anymore unless that particular 4* is not available as a 5* haha.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Once you have alot of 5*s at high rank I would recommend not wasting time on ranking up 4*s anymore unless that particular 4* is not available as a 5* haha.

I only have 5 r4 5 stars right now and 5 stars in general are my main focus but some arenas are much easier if you have alot of 4/40 or max rank 5 stars.. Its not that I want to work on them really its more that it would help me with my milestine grinding

There's also T1A in the glory store

Thanks but I need the glory for t2a and t5b at this point.. Id like to at least max 1 5 star before I even consider that
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    AQ, Alliance 3 day milestones, Glory Store, pop up unit deals etc.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    If you don't do Heroic and Master difficulty, there's some t1a there. I had the same problem, and I realised that I was always running low because I wasn't playing Heroic.

This guy has 5 r4 5* and can’t beat master difficulty? No offense but due to your last post that went off the rails I don’t think you’re going to be taking advice from anyone on the forums

Lol you must not read all of the posts.. I breeze through master I'm doing uncollected event quests these days I clearly said in that post many times that I feel master should be easier for the people who arent at that point or reward them better for it
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    You mean the post that was closed that you said you were conqueror and that there should be a difficulty between master and heroic because you couldn’t beat it?

You mean the post that was closed that you said you were conqueror and that there should be a difficulty between master and heroic because you couldn’t beat it?

Someone else was the origional poster of that post and I was clearly against another difficulty in between because I dont need anything else to have to dump energy refills into.. I simply suggested they make it easier for them or up the rewards and once again I'll tell you I'm uncollected not conquerer