**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I won't be bothering with 6.4 seriously until I do an abyss run, the rewards are better in abyss and abyss will be easier. I might try doing 6.4 itemless, but I certainly won't be spending units trying to get it done
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    How about making the dumb rank up five star gems free of gold? So they’re actually worth something instead of having to drop Between 200 and 500 K gold
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    We would like to request generic 6 star signature stones upon completion
    We would like to request a T5cc selector. It is the least you can do to make it a bump above Abyss of legends.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I think people need to wait to see what the offer will be after completion of 6.4 before complaining about the rewards.. so rather than coming to the forums to voice your displeasure.. use that time to farm units to be prepared in case the offer is something substantial.
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88

That active prowess effect, is that means prowess buff, or should it be there visually? Who has active prowess buff other than gambit anyway?

Not just Buffs, but all Effects. So Havok, Bishop, etc., will all work.

Also remember that Captain America (Infinity War) can give a Prowess to any Mutant with his Synergy.
    So is it Mr. fantastic Synergy that gives indefinite power stings? No wonder he’s rare in the six star crystal
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

That active prowess effect, is that means prowess buff, or should it be there visually? Who has active prowess buff other than gambit anyway?

Not just Buffs, but all Effects. So Havok, Bishop, etc., will all work.

Also remember that Captain America (Infinity War) can give a Prowess to any Mutant with his Synergy.
    Welp this is good news. Thanks!..
    Looks like Emma Frost is a good answer for those nodes. Power sting, prowess and stun immunity, just need to spam sp1.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    You also are giving us tons of ways to rank up 5 star champions while keeping 5 star signature stones incredibly rare for non-whales. There’s not a single one in these reward unless I’m missing something
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

You also are giving us tons of ways to rank up 5 star champions while keeping 5 star signature stones incredibly rare for non-whales. There’s not a single one in these reward unless I’m missing something

Even for whales it is rare. If you're free to play you have no shot. Even Brian Grant couldn't keep up with all the man hours he does.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike The rewards section contained more 5* sig stones, t2a shards, and gold when the announcement was first posted. Why were they reduced? Too much player complain? :)
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    I'm baffled at the fact Cav crystals are rewards for completing Act 6. Why give a crystal with a 3*? One could even easily argue the crystals for completing Act 6 shouldn't contain 4*s. Why not create a new special crystal with 4,5,6 star champs for completion and exploration of Act 6? At the very least make them Nexus Cav Crystals instead of regular Cav.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    According to my math, we'll be picking up a total of 43 t2a along the way to exploration from chapter 4 and act rewards together. This doesn't include the rankup gem portion which you would typically use first as they're class limited

Given that there is a legends run component, is there any plan to increase our maximum carrying capacity from 12? Seems to be a punishment for anyone attempting a legends run if our capacity stays the same.
  • KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    So now I need to R5 a Yellow Jacket for Power sting are you kidding me? When will it end