**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• Disappointing rewards, no t5 cc for act completion, what a shame.
  • KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    otrankso said:

Only one 1 t5cc , abyss is arguably easier and require less time and less champion and the rewards are better

This is absolutely true, by far. The only thing 6.4 is doing is fueling us with resources to rank up a bunch of niche champs to keep pushing along the dreadful Story mode.

Like, this was it. The end of an Act. We expect something major. And you're not even close to that. I spent $$ to get through Act 6 you don't appreciate it
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    Kabam has put a lot of great work recently in the game. The new champions, skills and animations are often amazing. We get periodic updates and have been free of bugs recently. Above all the game is very fun to play now and in great state.

How is it possible that with the budget kabam has now, and with the amazing team of professionals as explsined above, is the progression team doing such poor decissions?

Lets say this as clearly as possible. We don't need anything related to 5* as this level. It is not a matter to get the best rewards. It is about to have fun and get achievements. These rewards do very little (just the t5cc and 6* shards) for the progression of a player who is able to complete this content.

It is not fun to have to wait and grind for a year to progress. If there is a darker side...being stingy with rewards to try to sell packages ...please let me get out of this idea. You will lose players and be worse overall.

It is ok to miscalculate, please just listen to the community and make amendments.
  • Doug_McQuaidDoug_McQuaid Posts: 33
    When you completed act 4 you got what you needed to take a champ to 5/50 four star. When you completed act 5 you got what you needed to take a champ to 5/65 five stars. But for act 6 you get shards for t5cc?? Come on that’s garbage.

I’m so glad I had to beat the Champion like 7 times in 6.2 for **** 100% rewards
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Genyl said:

Kabam has put a lot of great work recently in the game. The new champions, skills and animations are often amazing. We get periodic updates and have been free of bugs recently. Above all the game is very fun to play now and in great state.

How is it possible that with the budget kabam has now, and with the amazing team of professionals as explsined above, is the progression team doing such poor decissions?

Lets say this as clearly as possible. We don't need anything related to 5* as this level. It is not a matter to get the best rewards. It is about to have fun and get achievements. These rewards do very little (just the t5cc and 6* shards) for the progression of a player who is able to complete this content.

It is not fun to have to wait and grind for a year to progress. If there is a darker side...being stingy with rewards to try to sell packages ...please let me get out of this idea. You will lose players and be worse overall.

It is ok to miscalculate, please just listen to the community and make amendments.

Exactly. For me all these 5* rank up gems and things are a few weeks of aq, for some of the toughest content being built up over a year, the rewards shouldn’t be things I can easily get in aq, they should be game changing, like abyss was, they can change them, make everything better, but they probably won’t. They know how to make good rewarding content, variants are exactly that, fun and great rewards for the difficulty, why can’t that just be scaled up a tier to act 6?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    WillieB said:

Act 4 Exploration rewards allowed us to rank 5 any 4* of our choice, the highest rank in the game at the time
    Act 5 Exploration rewards allowed us to rank 5 any 5* of our choice, the highest rank in the game at the time
    Act 6 Exploration rewards allow us to cross our fingers and pray to rngesus that we get super lucky and pull the catalyst and awakening gem that we need to rank up the champion of our choice.

You guys at Kabaam can't see why we have a problem with these rewards? Especially since the jump in difficulty was so huge from Act 5 to Act 6. Act 6 had the Champion Boss, all those gates, plus the Grandmaster and we get a bunch of random stuff for the effort. Shame on you.

This post right here!
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    Good point about variant. Comparing Abyss and Variant to Act 6 is pretty telling. Kabam you're really suppressing the importance of story content in favor of special content with the sub par rewards here. I'd rather just save my units to have a go at Abyss.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    it bothers me that this game is based on luck to have a good champion, so you try hard to finish the events and bad champions come ... while there are those who live from not collected and take top heroes
  • Marcus187Marcus187 Posts: 3
    These rewards are massively disappointing. When are you at Kabam ever going to learn, RNG rewards should never be the case in content as difficult and challenging as act 6. I'm absolutely disgusted once again with Kabam. Act 4 has a 4* generic, act 5 has a 5* generic and 2 awakening jem crystals. And a act 6 offers is 1 random class awakening jem..........pathetic
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Marcus187 said:

These rewards are massively disappointing. When are you at Kabam ever going to learn, RNG rewards should never be the case in content as difficult and challenging as act 6. I'm absolutely disgusted once again with Kabam. Act 4 has a 4* generic, act 5 has a 5* generic and 2 awakening jem crystals. And a act 6 offers is 1 random class awakening jem..........pathetic

And the rank up resource for the next tier is generic in them, no reliance on rng for getting a champ to the next level with t5b and t2a
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

You give half a t5cc selector to people for money but people who are making it through this, wether it be money or skill, are stuck with rng based rewards, shows where your loyalty lies to me, unless you’re willing to change this pile of rubbish of rewards

Well.. yea.. they make this game in order to generate revenue.. you can't fault them for finding and utilizing the best ways to do that..
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    also, the rewards should have been given together with chapter 1. I am currently at 71% exploration, just a few paths left in 6.3.

If I knew these were the rewards from the beginning I would have not bothered exploring at a cost of tens of thousands of units. I had to kill that 6.2 champion 9 times!!!!
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Umm... Well... No title ???